Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Woohoo and babies
16-12-2008, 09:53 PM
Woohoo and babies
        With the seamless neighborhood and all, does this mean if your male sim woohoos with a female in a neighborhood you actually see her getting pregnant and giving birth to your baby? Big Grin
This would be interesting.  Wink
And then you can ask to take custody of the child and take it to court  {woot}... OK I'm getting carried away  Smile

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2008, 11:46 PM
Re: Woohoo and babies
Muary!!!!!! or JERRY SPRINGER!!! of course if its an evil sim with committment issues  Tongue

[color=purple] just keep simming just keep simming just keep simming simming simming, what do u do? U SIM SIM SIM!<br />[color=red]I Need Simmers Anonymous!!!
17-12-2008, 12:02 AM
Or the mom is such a....nasty thing...and sleeps around with 4 other men at the same time, she has no idea who is the father.

The family tree may show the father, but she wouldn't know.

I would love that.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
17-12-2008, 12:30 AM
(17-12-2008 12:02 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:Or the mom is such a....nasty thing...and sleeps around with 4 other men at the same time, she has no idea who is the father.

I would love that.
In my opinion, the family tree would kind of ruin it... {lol}
But it would be so funny to just be walking to work and watching a stranger give birth on the sidewalk. LOL, so Sims 2! <3

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
17-12-2008, 01:32 AM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=4228.msg154115#msg154115 date=1229470248]
[quote author=SuggieGlider link=topic=4228.msg154110#msg154110 date=1229468576]
Or the mom is such a....nasty thing...and sleeps around with 4 other men at the same time, she has no idea who is the father.

I would love that.
In my opinion, the family tree would kind of ruin it... {lol}
But it would be so funny to just be walking to work and watching a stranger give birth on the sidewalk. LOL, so Sims 2! <3
[/quote]

Haha, that's why I REALLY wanted hospital births! Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
17-12-2008, 01:46 AM
I know, that would be so jacked up.

Babies coming from the air, mothers going into labor, wherever you go.

I guess they had no choice to include hospitals.

Probably, they had it the same way as TS2 at first until:

Ben:  OMG...this is really jacked up.
EA worker:  What?
Ben:  I just freaking went from the bistro to the store and saw three women give birth.  This don't make sense.  This one woman just game birth on the streets and laid her baby on the sidewalk...we have to do something about this.
EA worker:  Like make them go to the hospital.
Ben:  Good idea...bad thing is there will be ambulances rushing pregnant people around...but I guess that's better than what I saw.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
17-12-2008, 03:06 AM
Dude ... I would love for my sims to give birth at random places!

Right in front of kids, or homeless people.

That would be sooo hilarious in my opinion xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
17-12-2008, 01:35 PM
(17-12-2008 01:46 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:Ben:  OMG...this is really jacked up.
EA worker:  What?
Ben:  I just freaking went from the bistro to the store and saw three women give birth.  This don't make sense.  This one woman just game birth on the streets and laid her baby on the sidewalk...we have to do something about this.
EA worker:  Like make them go to the hospital.
Ben:  Good idea...bad thing is there will be ambulances rushing pregnant people around...but I guess that's better than what I saw.
Is this a real discussion? Big Grin

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
17-12-2008, 03:51 PM
No.  This is what they might had said, which made the decision for having babies at hospitals.

18-12-2008, 05:01 AM
that would be very wierd with a lil of dark humor too see a sim deliver her baby in the middle of the street stopping traffic and your sim in the car trying to get to work is late because of it  {lol} {lol}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!