Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sim Slums
20-03-2008, 06:04 AM
Sim Slums
This "World Builder Tool," mentioned in the Eurogamer article(http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=94996), I think will allow me to build my own Sim ghetto of run down shacks(maybe  apartments if this is featured(fingers crossed). I will populate it with hobo clothed sims with negative traits, like kleptomaniac, UNLUCKY *duh*, or maybe even a couple with EVIL. THen I will watch this part of the town destroy itself. Of course then my Batman sim will save them.
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 06:08 AM
Re: Sim Slums
lol
20-03-2008, 06:15 AM
I like the idea of a sim ghetto. And yes, I read it in the 1up article that sims will be able to live both ritch and poverty stricken! How fun would that be to create a town with lower and upper eastside. I would love to merge the two to see how they react and even see if they distance themselves from eachother based on traits.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
20-03-2008, 06:17 AM
I have this annoying habit of wanting to make all my sims rich. I start out trying not to boost their funds, and end up with them living in luxury. Smile
20-03-2008, 06:21 AM
This is now making me wonder if their will be some sort of Simcity like urban planning aspect. Id love that, but only if it were GREATLY SIMPLIFIED.
20-03-2008, 06:21 AM
Me too, but with all these new options, I want to make it like a world, different strokes for different folks. Besides, with the seamless neighborhoods, it would be interesting to find out who shacked up with whom and weed out the gold diggers by the traits.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
20-03-2008, 06:24 AM
very good.
20-03-2008, 07:41 AM
(20-03-2008 06:15 AM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:I like the idea of a sim ghetto. And yes, I read it in the 1up article that sims will be able to live both ritch and poverty stricken! How fun would that be to create a town with lower and upper eastside. I would love to merge the two to see how they react and even see if they distance themselves from eachother based on traits.
Yeah me too! I tried to do it once with Sims 2..  :Smile

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
20-03-2008, 09:59 AM
(20-03-2008 07:41 AM)Little.Miss.Sunshine link Wrote:Yeah me too! I tried to do it once with Sims 2..  :Smile

Did that work? I love the idea, but i think it´s more fun with sims 3..
It´d be amazing if you can choose between living in poverty oder having  luxury life ;-)
Woha, can´t wait to get my hands on the game ;-)
20-03-2008, 10:55 AM
(20-03-2008 09:59 AM)Valunamar link Wrote:[quote author=Little.Miss.Sunshine link=topic=421.msg8350#msg8350 date=1205995308]
Yeah me too! I tried to do it once with Sims 2..  :Smile

Did that work? I love the idea, but i think it´s more fun with sims 3..
It´d be amazing if you can choose between living in poverty oder having  luxury life ;-)
Woha, can´t wait to get my hands on the game ;-)
[/quote]

Who can wait? lol ;D