Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
songs
20-12-2008, 02:38 AM
songs
for all of the sims, including sims, sims 2, and sims 3 they should all have CD's of the music playing as your building,buying, and things on the radio! who agrees!? {woot}
?

I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS Big Grin<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me!&nbsp; I'm waiting for TS3!
Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2008, 02:46 AM
Re: songs
That would be useful for making videos. But then again, they would most likely charge for these and would just be another way for them to make money.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
20-12-2008, 02:49 AM
yeah and listening too, i like listening to some of the music... and who cares if they make money, the sims is worth it

I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS Big Grin<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me!&nbsp; I'm waiting for TS3!
20-12-2008, 03:45 AM
well i heard the pussycat dolls playing at a community lot >_>

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
20-12-2008, 05:09 PM
LoL Very nice Big Grin

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
21-12-2008, 02:04 AM
lol yeah, and Lily Alen and a bunch of other cool kinds of people, dexter freebish... i thought that guy was made up! HES ACTUALLY ON ITUNES! hahaha
i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE SIMS!!!!!!
<333333333
sigh i wish i can be IN the game!

21-12-2008, 10:29 AM
(21-12-2008 02:04 AM)dana2112 link Wrote:sigh i wish i can be IN the game!
I wanted that for ages and i still do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

22-12-2008, 12:29 AM
me toooooooo!!!!!!!!!!