Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
bodies and clothes
20-12-2008, 03:11 AM
bodies and clothes
What about having better bodies, yea the weights are going to be different but how about some things like bust and stomach and longness and stuff like TOTALLY personalize your sims...  and better clothes that arent like really bad, and lower waist jeans.... jeans on every sims seem to always be high, ad shirts that go down far enough unless its a belly shirt {clap}

I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS Big Grin<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me!&nbsp; I'm waiting for TS3!
Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2008, 03:42 AM
Re: bodies and clothes
I have moved this topic to the Ideas section as it is more of an idea.

Nice idea by the way! Wink

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
20-12-2008, 03:44 AM
yeah the clothes are so bad!!
no one wears jeans that high in public!!
plus pants dont always half to fit your butt 100%

boys in my school have belts on to not reveal stuff, but they're pants sag a bit.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
20-12-2008, 05:12 PM
LOL!

Customizable Chest Sizes would be hilarious.

Like, the grandmother had a large chest, the mother had a small chest, the grand daughter might have either a large or small chest depending on whose genetics she really picks up on.

That's a cool idea, lol.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
20-12-2008, 05:44 PM
regarding the pants..in the pictures it is already low-rise so i'm happy
but there's also like higher up so that your old ladies arn't showing off there stomach.
even though that would be funny. haha, anyway chest size..i would like that so that sims
look bigger without being heavier that would be truly customizable for females. i'd laugh so hard
for the guys if there was baggy jeans with like there boxers showing. (and hey, it's all customizable,
you could put like unicorns on his underwear!XD) i think i'd have alot of fun with that. {rolleyes}
20-12-2008, 05:56 PM
lol unicorn undies for the men

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
21-12-2008, 01:56 AM
(20-12-2008 05:12 PM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:LOL!

Customizable Chest Sizes would be hilarious.

Like, the grandmother had a large chest, the mother had a small chest, the grand daughter might have either a large or small chest depending on whose genetics she really picks up on.

That's a cool idea, lol.

OMG ID HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH THAT! {clap}

I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS Big Grin<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me!&nbsp; I'm waiting for TS3!
21-12-2008, 02:00 AM
(20-12-2008 05:44 PM)ɑɭɨʂɧɒ♥ link Wrote:regarding the pants..in the pictures it is already low-rise so i'm happy
but there's also like higher up so that your old ladies arn't showing off there stomach.
even though that would be funny. haha, anyway chest size..i would like that so that sims
look bigger without being heavier that would be truly customizable for females. i'd laugh so hard
for the guys if there was baggy jeans with like there boxers showing. (and hey, it's all customizable,
you could put like unicorns on his underwear!XD) i think i'd have alot of fun with that. {rolleyes}

Yeah, I understand grandmas and stuff like that but seriously, were in the new age, and so are the sims... make them totally customize-able... i think that would be awesome because sometimes the womans chest annoy me.... theyre always the same... THATS NOT LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE...... hahaha i think the sims makers are going to have so many ideas by the time were all done with this that they'll have to postpone the sims 3 till 2010.... haha