Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi!
24-12-2008, 07:26 PM
Re: Hi!
Welcome to the forums!
Yes, I remember larue1123... I always wondered what happened to her. Poor thing... God bless her and her sister. xx
Please stick around! Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2008, 10:54 PM
i dont get this forum... but since it seems like theres a lot of love in here, ill stay :]

I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS Big Grin<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me!&nbsp; I'm waiting for TS3!
25-12-2008, 02:18 AM
Hey!

Welcome!

Hope everything turns out alright for you and your family!

Bat

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
25-12-2008, 03:49 AM
AWWW!

we were totally bffls!;
she forgot me I bet...
thats so sad D=

tell her that fueledbyramen misses her :]

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
02-01-2009, 06:40 PM
okay i'll definetely tell her! she's supposed 2 b here now (she's coming 2 my house @ 12:30...it's 12:39) but idk. i think that it will end up that i go 2 hers.

thanks for all of ur good wishes but 4 all of u that say "she's 12?!??!?" can u plz not insult her like that?!??! i don't appreciate it. but thanks for your care!

i'll definetely tell her fueledbyramen =]