Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another Cinderella Story & Wall-E
26-12-2008, 11:09 PM
Another Cinderella Story & Wall-E
Has anyone seen either? I got both of them for Christmas and I watched Wall-E two nights ago and ACS last night. I barely paid any attention to Wall-E (I was playing sims xD I gotta watch it again) but ACS was really cool. Selena Gomez and Drew Whatshisname were actually pretty good together ^_^. The dance moves weren't all Step it Up or whatever that crazy dance movie is, but they were still cool.

So what do you think about the movies or any other movies you've seen/gotten recently?

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2008, 11:11 PM
Re: Another Cinderella Story &amp; Wall-E
Last movie I saw was um...something.XD

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
26-12-2008, 11:43 PM
Hmm I love Selena,but her singing needs some alot of help.
I watched Twilight,and I saw parts of Death Race.

27-12-2008, 05:53 PM
I have not seen ACS, but I looooooooved Wall-E.

You deffinately need to see it again, it's Adorable!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
27-12-2008, 06:33 PM
i watched Wall-E last night on our new plasma tv and it's soooo cute!
i love it!
ACS i don't like it.
Hilary Duff does a MUCH better version and plus Chad Michael Murray is HAWTTT.
i mean, it was OKAY but i don't think i'd willingly watch it again. {no}
27-12-2008, 07:04 PM
I haven't seen ACS since the day it was released on DVD, but I liked it. I saw Wall-E twice, but I didn't pay attention either time. I don't understand it. Tongue

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
27-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Yeah, I plan on watching Wall-E again ^_^ Maybe tonight or something.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
31-12-2008, 04:40 AM
I actually watched more movies than usual this year. The most recent ones were The Duchess, Doubt, Bolt, Twilight, The War of the Roses, Valkyrie, and Wall-E.

You should definitely watch Wall-E again. It's really adorable. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
31-12-2008, 03:56 PM
The War of the Roses ...

Wow that's an Old Movie, if it's the one I'm thinking.  With Rosanne, right?

I haven't seen that movie in years, but it's deffinately a good one!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
31-12-2008, 07:06 PM
Oh, I saw Get Smart yesterday on my dad's blu-ray. It was neat... although I didn't pay attention to it since I was playing monopoly x.x. But it comes with a digital copy so I'll see it on my computer sometime lol.

But yesterday, my kitten somehow knocked down my Another Cinderella Story disk from my dresser, where he can't reach, and scratched and bit it! o__o. I haven't tried to play it but I hope that I still can!