Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Apartment Life won't install
28-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Apartment Life won't install
Please help me. I have Sims 2 Double Deluxe installed and I'm trying to install my new apartment life expansion pack but it doesn't complete. After I insert the CD I click Run autorun.exe, select English, click yes to the license agreement, click ok for the message that tells me not to uninstall, enter the registration code from the back of my instructions and click next. After that the screen just disappears and nothing else happens. It doesn't error and it doesn't install my expansion pack either. It just disappears. I've retried it about 5 times.

I'm using a laptop with Vista and it meets all the requirements. Thank you for your help!
Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2008, 09:15 PM
Re: Apartment Life won't install
Hey-

Welcome to the forums!

Do you have the latest drivers for your drives? If not, try to update them and try again.

Also, have you tried rebooting? Try it, and let us know what happens.

Bat

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
28-12-2008, 09:26 PM
Thanks Bat. My drivers are the latest and my laptop is only 2 months old. I tried rebooting and it didn't help.
28-12-2008, 09:41 PM
Re: Apartment Life won't install - fixed
{clap} This is fixed now. My dad had to sign on as administrator and then it installed. Thanks for your help.
28-12-2008, 11:13 PM
I should have asked that! Wow, sometimes it is the simplest things that make the difference.

Anyways, glad it works for you now! Smile

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!