Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What if Cassandra is not born?
29-12-2008, 12:45 AM
What if Cassandra is not born?
what if Bella and Mortimer get married and have a boy instead do you think it might affect their story? I am just wondering because it would be interesting if they did not have Cassandra.
Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2008, 12:49 AM
Re: What if Cassandra is not born?
Only if you used the cheat to change it to a boy, probably the people making it made the story that Cassandra will be born.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
29-12-2008, 12:52 AM
I though they might do something like that.
29-12-2008, 01:48 AM
Could be interesting.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
29-12-2008, 05:44 AM
I wouldn't like that, because then, it would be a girl, then a boy,  EVERY TIME!!
I would get annoyed.
29-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Who said Bella would get with Mortimer in everyone's game though? Tongue

I don't want them to get together in my game to be honest, XD

Coming Soon...
29-12-2008, 02:59 PM
You have to be the first person to say that.

To tell the truth, I really don't care about the townies or premades, and never had.  I usually hop into my own family, but this time, I may spend time watching them and checking their traits, but that's all.  But I guess for people to make stories out of the Goths, they would want Cassie and Alex to be born.  On Youtube, there are a lot of movies about the Goth story, and people whom may want to make movies out of them...who knows...a life love story...starting them off as children, may want them to marry each other and have the two kids be born.  Then people are so sensitive...even if they do have a baby after Cassie and Alex, they would be upset.

When I play, I do things spontaneously.  Who knows, I may want a a child in my family I made to marry Mortimer, or I just do it all of a sudden.  I kind of want a child to marry into the Landgraab family...it the townies aren't ugly, I won't mind mixing genes with them.  It was a big no-no in TS2, due to having deformed babies...but I think they have something in their game that will keep them from getting unnaturally ugly...no human looks like some of those TS2 townies. 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
30-12-2008, 12:34 AM
Hmm I don't think there will be a difference. I mean if Cassandra was a boy then well I don't think it would affect the story much. Bella would still prob get abducted.

30-12-2008, 07:02 AM
just wondering I don't really even play the premade familys on the sims or sims 2 most likely won't on the sims 3 unless the premade ones stories are really interesting or if they look good. I still am thinking about which family I will play first.
01-01-2009, 03:10 AM
I think that bela and moritmer most like;y wont get together at all.

I doubt they could pre-program families to go through the same story as they did in ts2 and ts1, it could be tampered with as easily as switching to the family. besides, it would get boring with the same story over and over again. I think they'll behave just lik enormal townies and get married and live their lives like any other person in the town.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]