Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What if Cassandra is not born?
10-01-2009, 06:31 AM
Re: What if Cassandra is not born?
The only good cartoon that comes on is Pokemon.  (And that has went down...they made it too kiddy.  When Ash was in Kanto and Johto, it was more violent and they were dirtier)  But today, things are so censored these days. 

In the next ten years, we are going to have pansy adults and oversensitive kids.  Today, there is a law for everyone.  We can't do this, or that.  My mom says, "This country is turning into a bunch of pansy buttkissers."  And it is.  Today, we cannot say nothing to no one...soon, you won't be able to say, "I don't like you" and not get in trouble.  Watch, someday someone is gonna over react to that sentence and it would be a law on that. 

I got in trouble in 7th grade for threatening to kill a boy who was bullying me.  And I mean teacher-parent meeting, regional meeting.  The boy talked about me all the time and the teacher did nothing..he pulled my hair and stuff...and I was 12...come on.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 06:33 AM
I know, all this political correctness is driving me insane...another reason why I love the show southpark, it makes fun of that kind of stuff, which makes me laugh.  Pokemon was good too, except it did go downhill.  I remember when everyone loved and watched pokemon.  Everyone collected the cards and stuff.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
11-01-2009, 05:05 AM
I collected them lol,
(10-01-2009 06:31 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote: 
In the next ten years, we are going to have pansy adults and oversensitive kids. 
Like the episode of South Park about High School Musical lol
that was an awesome episode.
(10-01-2009 06:33 AM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:another reason why I love the show southpark, it makes fun of that kind of stuff, which makes me laugh.
Yeah, I love it becasue it makes fun of things that are actually happening
11-01-2009, 03:30 PM
Yeah, they make fun of EVERY category of people and different issues.

The only thing I didn't like was how on that episode when God came down to earth on the Y2K episode, they made him as this ugly cow/hippo.  But otherwise, I love that show!!!!

I also love Family Guy, Simpsons, and King of the Hill.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
11-01-2009, 04:57 PM
Simpsons is a little weird XD
King of the Hill is like, clean funny
and Family Guy, IS SO RANDOM!! XD

Wow we have gone off topic XD
11-01-2009, 05:10 PM
Lol!!!

We like ruined about almost all the active topics of TS3 section.

11-01-2009, 07:50 PM
(10-01-2009 06:31 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:got in trouble in 7th grade for threatening to kill a boy who was bullying me.  And I mean teacher-parent meeting, regional meeting.  The boy talked about me all the time and the teacher did nothing..he pulled my hair and stuff...and I was 12...come on.

Considering the things that have happened ... saying "I'm going to kill you" IS a serious thing.  You cannot take threats like that lightly.  Yes, it SUCKS that you got picked on, I was the kid in my school who got beat up everyday, I even lost one of my front adult teeth because a kid shoved me face first into the concrete floor.  But you do NOT throw out words like that.

Just because you're 12 doesn't mean you aren't able to kill someone, or that you don't have enough hatred to do it. I'm sorry to say, but they did not overreact to your threat.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
11-01-2009, 08:05 PM
And what did you do when they did that stuff to you?

I also was beaten up, that boy came to my house and started harassing me, he made fun of the speech problem I had, cut my hair, and everything.  I was a good kid and very non violent.  I couldn't talk, so I only walked away.  The teacher didn't care, the principal wouldn't care, my mom kept coming up to the school.  We had parent meetings and everything.  I couldn't remain silent. 

Kids get tired when there's nothing they can do about a situation.  Sometimes, people blow up, which I did.  They hold in all the pain and keep holding in, until they couldn't hold it in anymore.  And the teacher would watch him and the whole class pick on me, the the teacher would sometimes help.  There's a point when a bullied child has tried everything and they get to feeling helpless, so they go on the defensive, even if they do get in trouble, or they just blow up.  In my situation, I knew I couldn't say that, because thanks to crazy people, there are laws, but it came out when I blew up, and so did everything about him.  Plus, the mother admitted to the boy being uncontrollable and he saw a psychologist.

Like at the meeting, everyone, but the principal and teacher was on my side.  Everyone said that they had, as a child told someone that they were going to kill them, and I wouldn't had never said that if the school took some action against that boy.  The people at my new school said that I was a very nice student, got along great with all the students and teachers.  And the principal just had something against me.  My mom got tired of the class ganging on me, put me at a new school after that incident, we heard nothing from the principal for months, then all of a sudden we hear from her about that incident, and that she's concerned.  She was just over-reacting, because her husband killed somebody and she got told off my my mom when she believed that boy over me who said that I was saying stuff to him.

Sometimes these laws are too much.  "I'm gonna kill you" is serious.  But then, society is too censored to protect the pansys and oversensitive.  Someone who didn't get a message the first time gets told off or their feelings hurt then they want to kill themselves.  Like there are some stupid laws...we can't even barely tell someone, "I don't like you.", because someone was too weak to take that and go hurt themselves.  But people need to hear that stuff...especially people who just don't get you nicely telling them to leave you alone.

15-01-2009, 03:25 AM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2009 03:36 AM by Majick.)
Have you tried to kill yourself?

I did.

I was 12 years old, and was trying to kill myself Everyday, for two weeks.

I would come home from school, go right up to my mother and scream in her face "I WANT TO DIE" then lock myself in my room ... and try to kill myself.

Life sucks.  It's hard.  I never hit a single person, never stood up for myself until I was in highschool. I got beat up everyday, I got called names everyday, but ... you have to endure.  I am a wonderful person today, because I did not stoop down to their level.  I suffered a lot, and it sucks.  I hate to think that there are other people out there who have suffered like this and are probably still suffering.

When I was 15 my biggest bully from when I was 12 tried to RUN ME OVER with one of those who ATV four-wheelers.  In highschool, whe he got his lisence, he tried to RUN ME OVER with his father's truck.

Perhaps the school could have done more for you.  My school just didn't care.  Your teachers were on your side, and that's good, I'm glad.  But ... threats like that still need to be taken seriously.  Maybe you wouldn't actualy do it. But they can't take that risk. Imagine if someone was always telling people "I'm going to kill you!" and no one did anything about it. Then, one day that person comes to school and actually does it.  Who's at fault then? The people who didn't take action to begin with.

Being bullied, and threatening to kill are two very different worlds hun.  It sucks to be picked on and bullied, I still suffer because of it to this day (I'm on medication because of sever social anxiety and depression). But, even if the schools had stepped in, the bullying also happened outside of school.  The entire neighborhood was against me.  I had the cops called on me because the PARENTS would make up lies about me (I was 12 and was being accused of being a child molester!).

I have no idea how old you are now, and I don't know if you're as scarred by these events in your life as I am.  And yes, it's true.  Our society is pathetic.  We're all too sensitive, I agree. (And I don't mean we as in you and I, I mean we as in the country itself Smile) But, we (as in you and I) just need to learn where the boundaries are, try to live in them the best we can (not easy, I know!).

I'm not trying to say my life was worse, or that you shouldn't complain. I'm just trying to tell you, I know what you mean, and how you feel/felt. But, I never threatened to kill anyone. For one, I know I couldn't even if I tried, I was such a pansy as a kid.  And two, I knew right from wrong, and I knew that stopping to their level or lower wasn't who I wanted to be.

Although, come high school I wasn't a pansy, and when they tried picking on me then, they got an earful of swear words they probably never knew existed, along with a middle finger or two ;p

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
15-01-2009, 04:09 AM
I'd PMed my response to you.

But I am glad that you are still here and that you seem to be a happy and kind person today.  I don't know you at all, but it seems like that you didn't let those experiences effect you dramatically.