Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Plans for when the game comes out
30-12-2008, 01:38 AM
Plans for when the game comes out
So,on the day that the game comes out what do you all think your going to do?Like your plans revolving around the game.
Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2008, 02:23 AM
Re: Plans for when the game comes out
make a sim and explore the neighborhood...you can count on me playing for many hours that day plus occasional visits here to let out all of my excitement to people who understand!  I can't wait!  and I really do think it will be released on time...at least it looks that way!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
01-01-2009, 06:21 AM
Pick a pre-made sim I like the look of and explore the neighbourhood.  Smile
01-01-2009, 12:58 PM
I've had just about the same game plan the whole year pretty much.

I'm going to look around the neighborhood, read a few prima pages, look at the tutorials, etc.
Of course I will then follow the townies around, get some ideas and explore the hood until I can't contain my excitement and head to CAS!

After creating a special sim and spending hours in CAS picking her clothing, traits, and body\face customizations- ill then explore the hood in finding a home which I may buy furnished or not. I will then decorate, play around with objects etc then send her on the town to find a job, have fun, and make new friends.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
01-01-2009, 07:11 PM
Firstly, I'm going to have a look round on a custom -made neighbourhood, if there is one, and just work out the game interface etc. Then I'll make my own neighbourhood full of  obese people (sorry for being un-politically correct) because it'll be such a novelty making people more than just slightly overweight.
01-01-2009, 07:26 PM
Pick a premade family and see how good they can take care of theirselves on 3x speed, so time can pass really fast...Just to see if they won't die without my care, so I know how to play my sims and see how much I have to watch them.

Go to CAS, make a few families, them move some in, or I may move my chosen family in a house and play.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
01-01-2009, 07:27 PM
I'll have a look around and then I'll probably make my own family and then my own house. Although, I might look at some of the premade families/houses for ideas. Wink

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
03-01-2009, 12:38 AM
(01-01-2009 12:58 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:I've had just about the same game plan the whole year pretty much.

I'm going to look around the neighborhood, read a few prima pages, look at the tutorials, etc.
Of course I will then follow the townies around, get some ideas and explore the hood until I can't contain my excitement and head to CAS!

After creating a special sim and spending hours in CAS picking her clothing, traits, and body\face customizations- ill then explore the hood in finding a home which I may buy furnished or not. I will then decorate, play around with objects etc then send her on the town to find a job, have fun, and make new friends.

I like that plan, it sounds like what I may do, either that or end up playing a townie for a bit and then making my own sim.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
23-01-2009, 12:05 AM
play on the keatons family,make her have a baby and check out the hospital feautures
23-01-2009, 01:18 AM
Make arden underwood, build his house, and then play him. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]