Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Worries
20-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Worries
If sims are constantly simulating when you're not playing them, then how will new babies get named?
I hope the game doesn't pick them on it's own, there'd be like 10 baby Marsha's!
What do you guys think will happen?
;D
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 07:22 PM
Re: Worries
It would be ok, if they dont pick the same name at everyone..
20-03-2008, 07:25 PM
this is a really good question i hadnt thought about yet... maybe a moodlet comes up saying you need to name them. i hope the game doesnt give them names because i like to give my sims unique names and i dont want average ones or ones  i dont like being tagged on to my new favourite sims

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
20-03-2008, 07:46 PM
(20-03-2008 07:25 PM)hansthesockmonkey link Wrote:this is a really good question i hadnt thought about yet... maybe a moodlet comes up saying you need to name them. i hope the game doesnt give them names because i like to give my sims unique names and i dont want average ones or ones  i dont like being tagged on to my new favourite sims

Thats true. I mean, if I had my heart set on naming a baby, say, Annabelle or something then I would just make sure I was playing my fav sim and make sure I named her baby that.  ;D

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
20-03-2008, 07:50 PM
yeah but if they're are constantly simulating then whilst you are playing that sim, some of your other sims could hook up and have kids whilst ur playing the other one!
it's all quite complicated really lol
;D
20-03-2008, 08:07 PM
I hope the game won't name them for us
20-03-2008, 08:23 PM
They probably have a name bank that will randomly generate names. It would be interesting if some names have a higher probability to be chosen based on the parents traits.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..