Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the sims 4
31-12-2008, 07:22 PM
the sims 4
Will Wright
Joystiq has announced, that Will Wright Creator of The Sims & Spore has started working on a new top secret project, announced at this years Spike VGA 2008 Awards. This is what he had to say:

I'm working on a big new project that I'm very excited about, but I don't want to talk about it yet because if it takes three years to come out I don't want people saying 'Wow, he's been talking about that for a loooong time {wheelchair}.

-Will Wright
                                                                                                                          - source: infinite sims
this is the possible evidence of a " SIMS 4"
Since every Sims game comes out 3 or 4 years after the release of its predeccesor, the "top secret project" could be the sims 4
( either that or he's copying a sims 1 game disk to another format, calling it " The Brand New Adventures of life by Will Wright " and claiming that it a new game and saying " why do you think it took 3 years? ".)

Oh!, and happy new year 2009 everyone! we are a year closer to The Sims 3!!! {clap} {clap} {lol} {woot} {horn} {party} {party}
Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2008, 07:36 PM
Re: the sims 4
Moving to Off Topic Wink

Coming Soon...
01-01-2009, 06:05 PM
Hmm I don't think so Wink
Because they have to know how TS3 sales first.
If TS3 flunked then there would be no point of having a TS4.
Good find though ;D

02-01-2009, 05:24 AM
Its a good idea, but I don't think it would be TS4 because he wasn't even a part of the end of the TS2, let alone TS3.

However, you never know, it maybe sometime like the sims.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
02-01-2009, 10:17 PM
that's cause he had to start working on spore

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
03-01-2009, 01:15 AM
we will see, right now I'm focusing on TS3.  If a TS4 did come out it's still a long way off so for right now I'm going to focus on the joys of TS3!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
03-01-2009, 02:15 AM
If TS3 proves to be successful, then it's almost a given they'll make TS4. If it brings in money, it continues. Simple as that. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
03-01-2009, 03:32 AM
true, and especially if they have more great improvements like the seamless thing is for TS3, which no doubt they will.  There's always room for improvement!

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
03-01-2009, 03:45 AM
(03-01-2009 03:32 AM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:There's always room for improvement!

but there's not always room in my computer >.>

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
03-01-2009, 03:51 AM
too true, that's the downside to improving computer games.  For right now though I'm going to enjoy TS3 I'll worry about computers when TS4 is announced and all that.  Although it is fun to imagine what TS4 will have that will make it better than TS3.  It's hard to imagine when TS3 sounds so amazing right now!