Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Joe Carr
31-12-2008, 09:23 PM
Joe Carr
Could someone please clone Joe Carr and make it so I can download him. I would like to change his personality but to do that I will need to have the model of him so I can upload it. I would like it to be uploaded on the exchange sim page at TheSims2.com site.

Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Re: Joe Carr
Did you try posting this request over on the BBS on TS2.com?

There are a lot of people over there with simPE and they could probably do that for you Smile  It's how I got my clones of Bella Goth, Brandi Broke and Daniel Pleasant, lol. I forget the name of the guy I got them from, but I advertised it on the BBS and got them Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
02-01-2009, 10:17 PM
I tried posting a request on that forums but no one seems to be making a clone of Joe. Is there anyone in here that can clone him and e-mail him to me please?

Thank You
02-01-2009, 11:08 PM
Hey, I'm currently updating my SimPE and depending on how it goes, I'll see what I can do for you ^^ But I can't guarentee anything, but I'll try my hardest.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
03-01-2009, 01:13 AM
After fighting my body shop to open, I now have a clone of hopefully Joe Carr. It should be him lol.

Here's the upload: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim_deta...id=1488516

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
03-01-2009, 08:09 PM
Thank you Thank you very much.  Now I can make Joe' s personality the way I want him to be. Smile  I' am a Japanese asian gay guy and I just think for a computer guy his hot. I wish he was a real boy lol then we would be lovers. But anyways do you guys think that Joe is a arbic type of guy? Since to me he looks like them. Or is he maybe and afghanistan type of guy? What do you guys think?
04-01-2009, 04:31 AM
I' am really interested in this. I really would like to know what ethnic is Joe is if he was a real guy. I really would like to know what you guys think.
04-01-2009, 04:39 AM
I think Joe is either:

1.  Black

2.  Biracial (Like black with some other race)

3.  Or he can be Arabic or something, but his last name is English, so it either has to be one of the top two.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
04-01-2009, 05:26 AM
I always thought he was just black.

But he's a handsome man.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
04-01-2009, 02:32 PM
They need more afro-centric hairstyles in TS2.  I hope they do this in TS3.

Townies and premades are usually mixed with every race, as seen in their family tree.  But you know what I mean, the real african american sims (ones whom have all black ancestors) really didn't look like real african americans.

There were only three afro-centric hairstyles---rows, cornrolls, and a shaved head.   

We usually have to download CC to get more hairstyles.  Like where is an african hair texture or style for the females and the toddlers?

(My point is I would had liked if they had more hairstyles for each race, to make their sims look more like their ethnicity.)

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?