Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-01-2009, 03:38 PM
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For everyone in UK, Ireland, USA, Most of Europe, IT'S A MONTH AND 19 DAYS TO GO!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2009, 07:06 PM
As far as I know, for UK at least, it's out on the 20th of February, but don't quote me on it.
01-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Jacob, I think you are right. The US gets it at that time too, I think.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
01-01-2009, 07:23 PM
I heard Australia won't be getting it till the 16th.  Aussies have been saying it, and so has their Amazon and EB Games and stuff.  I guess the 12th was the shipping date, but who knows.  I heard Aussies have to wait way more for everything, probably that's why they are getting it earlier, to prevent from getting it later.  It is funner if we are all playing close to the same time anyways.  Well, their EB games are saying March, but I think that is a month typo.

And it's is the 20th for everyplace else.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
01-01-2009, 07:26 PM
Hmm...I hope we all get it relatively close to the same time. {yes}

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
01-01-2009, 10:04 PM
I am trying to figure out where the idea came from that Australia was getting it early.
EB Games says March 2009, and Gamehead says release date 19/02/09, so where does the 12/02/09 fit as the release date.
01-01-2009, 10:09 PM
Well they are to get it a week before the uk n usa. The 12th or 13th to be exact is one week before the 20th.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
01-01-2009, 10:42 PM
(01-01-2009 10:09 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:Well they are to get it a week before the uk n usa. The 12th or 13th to be exact is one week before the 20th.

Not in any store that I can find, most have the 19/02/09 as the release date. I have been checking it out for pre-ordering.
01-01-2009, 11:07 PM
Time flies by so fast, especially when your not thinking about it. I would of never guessed that The Sims 3 would be coming out next month. When I first heard about it this past early summer, with the first pics of CAS on the launch of their website, I was like wow this is going to be something...we aren't going to be able to play this game until like fall quarter of 09 or early to mid 10; but when they said that is what set to launch in stores in Februray --- overjoyed yeah!  {lol} {lol}

I'm not going to rush too much to go get the game when its out on the store shelves, and pull out some of my muscles lol. I'm going to stay calm and just go patiently to pick my copy up.

Now that it is coming out next month maybe now, finally will get to see some real cool neat stuff about the game....lets not forget that contest thing they did with the people able to go test out the game, and make some sims of their own, So thats going to be quite exciting as well.  {clap} {clap} {clap}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
01-01-2009, 11:12 PM
(01-01-2009 10:42 PM)heather link Wrote:[quote author=sims3luva22 link=topic=4382.msg158382#msg158382 date=1230844141]
Well they are to get it a week before the uk n usa. The 12th or 13th to be exact is one week before the 20th.

Not in any store that I can find, most have the 19/02/09 as the release date. I have been checking it out for pre-ordering.
[/quote]

Then I guess that we all are getting it on the same date.  Probably the 12th is the shipping date and it gives it time to distribute all over Australia or something.  So no one can't complain about them getting it early then, if it is gonna be released on the 19th.

I am praying that TS3 releases on Friday or Saturday, whenever Feb. 20th is.  I would hate for it to come in on the 22nd, on a Sunday, so we can't even have the weekend to enjoy it.  Good thing about that is that if it releases on a Sunday, we can get all our homework and stuff done and out the way, so we can have all Sunday to play it non-stop.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?