Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-01-2009, 11:24 PM
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suggie that would be so nice, if EA just busts out and tells everyone we will be shipping the game a week early. Even though its a week early..its still better then nothing.

Sometimes with Gamestop they have a bad habit by not getting their games on time. So I suppose that if it does still come out on the 20th, then they won't get it in until the 21st or 22nd.

The 20th is a friday  {clap}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2009, 12:39 AM
The official release date in my mental mind is the 22nd, because Gamestop disappoints me so much, not having their games in on the day they say it will be in. 

They need to freaking put down the date it would be in, not the shipping or announced release date, if it's not gonna be in then. {cursing}

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
02-01-2009, 01:31 AM
I am sad for it's release ...

I'm going to be very lonely on this forum ...

Sad

Make sure you guys post lots of pictures, otherwise I'll never know what's going on lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
02-01-2009, 01:36 AM
There's other people on the forums that aren't getting it right away.

Plus, you won't be lonely and we won't leave you out.  How could we leave you out?  You are like one of our favorite members.

I know I will still be reading your legacy and I will still check out TS2 forums.

And I will post pics and stuff, don't worry. Smile

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
02-01-2009, 03:07 AM
i nearly killed myself when it was 12:00 on new years! i was counting down!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

02-01-2009, 06:39 AM
(02-01-2009 01:31 AM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:I am sad for it's release ...

I'm going to be very lonely on this forum ...

Sad

Make sure you guys post lots of pictures, otherwise I'll never know what's going on lol

Naw, you won't be lonely. I won't be getting it for a while either. We can both hang out on the TS2 forums lol.

Anyways, I can't believe its a month away either. I may ask for it for Easter though... I don't know, it depends on how good it really is.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
02-01-2009, 07:15 AM
instead of choclate get the sims 3!lol

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

03-01-2009, 01:23 AM
I can't wait to get TS3!!!  I have really enjoyed spending the last few months in anticipation here though with fellow sims lovers.  I don't know any fellow sims lovers here although I am sure they are hidden here.  I also loved all the events that I have seen here especially when Bambi went to that big convention.  That was super exciting.  So the wait has been rewarding in itself but I can't wait for it to finally get here!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
04-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Ohhh! I can't wait! It's really getting close now! =D

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
04-01-2009, 08:40 PM
it's getting sooooo close! {woot}

I already had 5 dreams about TS3 creating my imaginary Simmies, but each time I missed something, lol.

After we get the games, we should open a topic with pics of our very first Sims - read in TS3 - created. Wink