Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Premade Sims for Download!
01-01-2009, 05:39 AM
Premade Sims for Download!
We all have our favorite pre-made Sims (Brandi Broke!) from our games, well tonight I am offering three!  A while back, I made a request on TS2.com BBS for Daniel Pleasant (mine died and I couldn't resurrect him), and a player generously used his simPE to extract Daniel from his game, and uploaded him for me to download.  He then offered to do any other sims.  I asked for Brandi Broke, and Bella Goth (duh!), and he did them for me.

So, tonight, I am offering the same three Sims to you! Here they are, for your downloading pleasures!

If you do download these wonderful Sims, be sure to let me know. And above all else, enjoy!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Re: Premade Sims for Download!
Ooh, useful! ^_^
I think I'll be getting Bella. It'll be hilarious if she pops up in my story in a couple o' generations time. XD

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
01-01-2009, 07:09 PM
LoL that would be funny!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
01-01-2009, 10:49 PM
Oh, that's awesome ^^ I hardly play the premade families (I have a fettish about keeping them exactly the same for some odd reason o___o) so I don't need Brandi Broke nor Daniel xD. But I may download Bella ^^

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]