31-12-2008, 03:58 AM
Re: House request (:
ok thanks bat...i think this will work..hopefully.  Big Grin

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_deta...id=4300117
Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2008, 03:59 AM
I can see it. Looks great!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
31-12-2008, 04:03 AM
Haha YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!  {clap} {clap} I'm so happy it worked.  {woot}
31-12-2008, 04:09 AM
omigosh.
yayers >w<
Thankyouu so much <33

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: y7jV.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: wEwJ.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: z110.gif]
<br />[/center]
31-12-2008, 04:10 AM
You like it? You can change anything if it's too much or too little whatever!  Smile
31-12-2008, 04:13 AM
It looks really awesome! So, of course I like it! I love it :D
No, you don't have to change anthing. From what I could see, it looked amazing and straight-out perfect! I'll end up making any changes if I need by myself. Thanks for the awesome housee <33

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
<br />[/center]
31-12-2008, 03:38 PM
That is a very nice house indeed!

Seems a lot of people like it, too.  It has 82 Downloads already!

I gave it 5 stars, because it looks really close to what she asked for! Great job Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
31-12-2008, 04:42 PM
I just got to it in-game, and it's awesome! I'm not moving the family in until it's summer for them again, so that gives me time to furnish and all. I moved the tree's with the flowers around them && the tree's against the house in the back because they were slightly showing through the house. No problem's there, though.
I love how big the rooms are! When I try to create a house, sure, the room's are big but... I can never seem to fill them with item's and stuff. But your rooms are just perfect.
And I love the pond. I always try to create a pond and it always turns out horrible :P I love the layout of the water items.
ohgawrsh, thanks a million times <33

<br />[/center]
31-12-2008, 05:33 PM
Lol hey no problem...I thinkt hat's some of the fun, just creating your own house or whatever. If anyone else wants a hous e I can make it for them too. Just ask.  Big Grin Big Grin
31-12-2008, 05:52 PM
I highly reccomend Shraleton :3
I might have to come to you again if my family get's too big :P But, I hope not.
Just know that you did an [u]amazing job!

You can, eventually, find the house used here http://www.simsforums.net/legacy_family_...288.0.html

<br />[/center]