Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Resolutions
01-01-2009, 07:12 AM
Resolutions
I don't know if this was posted already but ...

What are your new years resolutions?

Mine are:

No More Soda!
I've tried this in the past, and it lasted about 5 months Smile I can do it this time!

Do Wii-Fit Everyday!
It's a lot of fun, but when I was working at Toys R Us it was too much, but now I think I can handle it!

Lots of Water!
Gotta keep myself hydrated, after all.

Walk, walk and walk some more!
I'm going to try to walk at least a little bit everyday. Even if it's just to the corner store and back!

So, what about you guys?

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2009, 07:14 AM
Re: Resolutions
Well, ah, this was what the "Bringing in '09" thread was for too, lol.

Anyways, I really haven't made any. Maybe to be a little bit less sarcastic towards people? {lol}

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
01-01-2009, 07:15 AM
Ooooh.  ROFL!

I thought it was just a general "HOORAY 2009!!!" kind of thread, my bad xD

01-01-2009, 07:16 AM
Eh, don't worry about it. That probably was the main intention of it, ha.

01-01-2009, 07:16 AM
No sugar substanses. Unless I don't know sugar's in it...
But nerds and gum are an exception.

I love nerds too much. The pink ones are awesome. && since our highschool allows gum, everyone has it so you can't pass up an offer. Some of the gum is sugar-free :D
I'm good without soda's. I've been passing up the offer a lot for the past three months or so. && I love orange juice and drinking water instead of soda has made my skin super soft! My mom thinks it feels really weird. Not like, alien-like or anything, just too soft to be normal :P

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: y7jV.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: wEwJ.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: z110.gif]
<br />[/center]
01-01-2009, 07:17 AM
Nice ones ;D The Wii Fit is funny.
Mine is:
STUDY!
I wanna actually study this year.It's not that I'm saying I don't Wink,it's just that I don't study as hard as I can.Actually make good grades for once.

Get Fit

Doesn't mean get into a certain size,meaning to get healthier,and loose my belly fat XD

Know who's real
I've been stepped on before. && I'm tired of fakes[no one on here,I'm talking about my real life friends and stuff]
I wanna know that the person I become friends will be friends with me for who I am,and not what I have.

01-01-2009, 07:18 AM
(01-01-2009 07:16 AM)ʝᴏɑɳɳ link Wrote:No sugar substanses. Unless I don't know sugar's in it...
Unless you don't know sugar is in it? Hmm...that would be a good one.

I could see myself now-

"Well, I really want this but it might have sugar but I don't know" (talking about cookies)!

{lol}

01-01-2009, 07:19 AM
(01-01-2009 07:18 AM)Bat link Wrote:[quote author=ʝᴏɑɳɳ link=topic=4388.msg158098#msg158098 date=1230790585]
No sugar substanses. Unless I don't know sugar's in it...
Unless you don't know sugar is in it? Hmm...that would be a good one.

I could see myself now-

"Well, I really want this but it might have sugar but I don't know" (talking about cookies)!

{lol}
[/quote]
Lmao Bat! That's an excuse... && you would know it Tongue

01-01-2009, 07:20 AM
Well, if it looks healthy ((or is at least advertized as something healthy)) sure. Maybe like... granola bars with chocolate chips or something? Those are... most healthy that fattening so... hehe :D ((eats all the chocolate chips and forgets about the granola part))
oops x.x

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: y7jV.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: wEwJ.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: z110.gif]
<br />[/center]
01-01-2009, 07:20 AM
Wii-Fit is a LOT of fun.

I was doing it for an hour a day, for about a month. And I was actually losing weight!

But, working at Toys R Us, standing 8 hours a day then coming home to try and work out ... was putting a strain on my body, since I wasn't in shape yet.  But, I am hoping to start doing 30 minutes a day to start, instead of an hour.  I may have been pushing myself a little too hard for starters.

So, start off at 30 minutes a day, and work myself up to an hour a day gradually Smile

And yeah, being fit doesn't mean losing weight, really.  I know people who are thin as rails, but can't walk up a flight of steps without losing their breath. So being fit is always good Smile