Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Let's Have A Little TS3 Family Fun
03-01-2009, 01:22 AM
Let's Have A Little TS3 Family Fun
Okay, it's now a month and 18 days until TS3 comes out.  Yay!  The first two days of January passed by pretty fast!

Let's make some fun with families, although the official traits list isn't out yet.  Just make up some families out your head...it can be a single sim if you want or a couple, or a single character.  Or probably you'd planned the families on paper...share some with us! 

If no one doesn't post, shoo, I'll post once a day on this or so...maybe even twice a day.  Can't help it if people want to be topic poopers and not want to post because they aren't creative or for some other reason.  So let's have some fun, those of you who want to.

Here is a list of expected final traits:  http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/sims-...-pics.html

Here's a  family I'm thinking of:

Jeffrey Brooks
Traits:  Handy, Couch Potato, Hot-Headed, Slob, Unflirty
Body:  Balding, kind of chubby, dressed in whatever he first sees in his dresser that matches...so not fancy, but kind of plain.  Caucasian male.  Light brown hair, black eyes.

Marina Brooks
Traits:  Family-Orientated, Good, Neat, Bookworm, Hates Outdoors
Body:  Pleasantly plump, dark brown, long hair, green eyes, dressed kinda cute, but not dressy...and not sloppy like her husband.

Aaron Brooks
Traits:  Good Sense of Humor, Hot-Headed
Body:  Brown hair (color in the middle of his parent's hair), green eyes, (I don't know if a toddler's body can be adjusted)

Aaric Brooks (Aaron's twin brother)
Traits:  Brave, Good
Body:  Looks like Aaron

Bio:  Jeffrey and Marina are far apart in ages, but age is nothing but a number to them.  Jeffrey is almost 40 and Marina is still in her 20's.  Marina wanted a child, so Jeffrey granted her wish, he wanted a single child, but gotten twins instead.  Marina wants more, but Jeffrey doesn't want to have anymore.  He feels like he shouldn't because he is an older man, and would rather live like as if he wasn't young.  Jeffrey isn't romantic, and treats Marina like they'd been married for 20 years or something.  Jeffrey loves his sons, but is too tried or he just would rather watch football sometimes.  He'll spend time with them...but I guess he's like the average dad of teenagers.  Marina sometimes feel lonely, unloved, and disappointed.  She loves Jeffrey and works hard for him, but he just doesn't give young Marina the satisfaction she needs.  What does the future have in store for this family?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2009, 01:37 AM
Re: Let's Have A Little TS3 Family Fun
ok, here is mine

Loretta Summer
traits: Neat, artistic, charismatic, flirty,  Snob
body: dark brown hair with bright blue eyes.  pale skin and dressed nicely.

Reid Summer
traits:  Couch Potato, Mooch, Great Kisser, Insane, Easily Impressed
body:  tall with dark hair and brown eyes, dresses how he likes (comfortable and not for looks) much to his wife's disgrace.

Shylie Summer
traits:  Hopeless Romantic, Bookworm,  Over-Emotional, Brave, Absent-Minded
body:  tall with chestnut hair and blue eyes.  Cute yet simple outfits

I love how the parents are kinda opposites, that will bring interesting drama lol!

anyway, here's the bio:
Loretta met Reid on vacation and while they are opposites the love of the moment promoted them to get married.  Now Loretta is exasperated with her lazy hubby who mooches and Reid hates how his wife has to be so perfect all the time and how she is so snobbish, not to mention she is a flirt.  Shylie is stuck in the middle living in her stories and waiting for her perfect boyfriend to come and take her away from her disfunctional family being the romantic she is.  I can't wait to see what happens!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
03-01-2009, 03:00 AM
Teens can only have 4 traits
Toddler-2
Kid-3
Teen-4
Adult and up-5

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
03-01-2009, 03:30 AM
ok, then for Shylie, the over-emotional trait just went away.  Big Grin

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
03-01-2009, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2009 04:32 AM by Scene23.)
I like this idea of yours Suggie:

Lets see, mine would go like this:

Robert Ashley
Traits: workaholic, perfectionist, heavy sleeper, family-oriented, and kind
Body: Average but handsome with green eyes, dark hair, resemblences an italian/spanish mix

Kendal Ashley
Traits: Flirty, Materialistic, Charismatic, Loves the out doors, and ambitious
Body: A beautiful, knock down gorgeous blonde with highlighted hair, hazel eyes, a heidi klum splitting image.

Melanie Ashley
Traits: Snob, Lucky, Party Animal, and good sense of humor
Body: Perfect fit body, a gal that guys cannot help but to do a double take when they see her walking down the street, looks like her mother Kendal.

Penelope Ashley
Traits: Unlucky, Hopeless Romantic, Uptight, and Green Thumb
Body: Polar opposite of her sister Melanie; she is over-weight, which carries with her no matter where she goes, because she never gets attention from the guys like Melanie can, but she looks more like Robert than Kendal.

Bio: Robert and Kendal are childhood friends that never thought about taking their friendship to the level of romance, until their late high school year, but it didn't come so easy because Robert was involved already with someone else, but that relationship didn't work out in the long run. Robert has always admired his hard working father, who has done everything to make sure his family had the best of everything, and this pushed Robert to do the same for a family of his own which came to fruition when he had proposed marriage to Kendal, and without a second thought she accepted and they had a beautiful, small but private wedding. But some problems arise later on, with Robert doing all he can to move up the corporate ladder and one day own his own empire, Kendal feels distant from her husband and since she is known for his flirtations, that flirting could lead to somewhere that could cost her everything, but in somewhat Kendal doesn't want their marriage to have problems because she knows that Robert's hard work is allowing her to drive in nice cars, eat at fancy places and take trips wherever she wants to go and there could be more with his career boosting; their daughters Melanie and Penelope are different from one another even though they are twins, Melanie is so much like her mother and Penelope is a little bit mellower like their father, except Penelope is sort of jealous of Melanie in a way, but not really sibling rivalry, just because Melanie is the life of the party amongest their peers and no one pays attention to Penelope; but how will that change? Will Penelope lose weight to outwit Melanie's popularity in town and gain attention of her own or will she leave things as is and hopefully find someone that will love her for her? With Robert getting ahead in his career, will this do damage to his marriage and allow Kendal sway away to another man's arms, a rich single man up on Summer Hill, or live the life of luxury with a man that really and truly cares for her?

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
03-01-2009, 04:29 AM
Scene 23, Robert seems to sound like a pretty good looking man.  (Mmmm)

And I love your family story/bio. Big Grin

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
03-01-2009, 04:33 AM
Big Grin thanks Suggie.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
03-01-2009, 04:37 AM
I'm gonna post another one tomorrow, or maybe two if I feel up to it.

We should do at least one family a day until the game comes out or every other day.

I cannot wait till the official traits list comes out. 

The lack of updates are worrying me, but it's after the holidays.  If there isn't a update by the 20th or news about TS3, I'm gonna freak out.  I'm gonna start on the 10th, if there isn't any news from EA or a Sims 3 article...I am sick of the simlish band news.

03-01-2009, 04:39 AM
I agree, the holidays are over, I will give them a week to come up with something but then I'm going to start worrying, I won't totally give up hope but I will be a bit worried.  We need an update, some sign of hope!  I really don't want it delayed.

03-01-2009, 04:42 AM
It it isn't a fatal bug or a bug that would greatly affect or ruin our gaming experience...they'd better release it, and patch that thing up,like they do all TS2 EPs and stuff.

Like TS2 has to be one of the most patched, glitchy games, that isn't a MMO.