Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which should I get next?
03-01-2009, 07:52 PM
Which should I get next?
I just got Bon Voyage today :D
I already have Double Deluxe, Apartment Life, Pets, Night Life, Seasons && The Mansion & Garden stuff pack.
I'm leaning towards OFB for my next EP, but I'd like to hear the input of those who already have all or most of the EP's/SP's. Which ones were better? Which ones affected your game the most to make it more enjoyable?
Uni sounds nice but Free time seems like it would be helpfull if my sims were like, bored :P

Opinoins, please?

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: y7jV.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: wEwJ.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: z110.gif]
<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2009, 01:11 AM
Re: Which should I get next?
Its a tie between OFB and freetime. OFB is more if you really like a challenge and would like to run business and stuff. Freetime is where you can do all of these new activities which makes it more fun, in my opinion. The only downside is the non-stop hobby spam, which could be cured with a hack from MATY.

If I had to choose between the two, I'd get freetime.

Uni is okay, but unless if you want to go to college for all of your sims where 3 sims days is a semester and you have 8 semesters, I'd avoid it right now. And all the SPs are pretty good, but then again, I downloaded all of them at once lol. I really enjoy teen stuff and kitchen and bath.

But, if I had to choose between all of those, I'd choose to get Freetime.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
04-01-2009, 02:50 AM
I would choose Freetime, OFB is good (and a challenge), but I think Freetime added a lot more to the game.  Smile
05-01-2009, 12:37 AM
Well, I personally say FreeTime, but if you prefer building homes and stuff, i'd say OFB.

But in genral game play, I don't really have businesses that much, I defintely use FreeTime more often.

But this is all my personal experience. It's really up to you.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
06-01-2009, 10:32 PM
At first I really liked FreeTime, but eventually I had to turn off free will because they were constantly doing things I didn't want them to do. But I liked what it added to the game, especially when you compare it to OFB. OFB didn't really add too much and, to be honest, it's kind of hard to figure out at first.

Honestly, I'd say go with Uni or FreeTime.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
07-01-2009, 07:38 PM
I can last weeks without using FT or OFB, so I'd say university. It does add loads, other than college. The furniture always finds it's way into my sim houses (yeah, they're funky =P)

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]