Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
you have to have the disk to play the game?
04-01-2009, 04:48 AM
you have to have the disk to play the game?
i asked my friend, "do you have to have the disk to play the sims 2 game?" and she said "no" and i'm like "are you sure?" and she said "i'm positive"
my brother told me that he tried to play it earlier today without the disk but it said to enter the disk to play. so who is right, my friend or my brother? do you have to have the disk to play the game or no? thanks =)
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2009, 04:56 AM
Re: you have to have the disk to play the game?
You do. Unless if you get a CD crack or whatever, which is illegal. So to be legal, you must have the CD.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
04-01-2009, 05:04 AM
dang it!!!!!! thanks for setting this straight for me
04-01-2009, 05:12 AM
Yep ^_^ Its a pain, but playing it legally is better.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
04-01-2009, 05:17 AM
If you buy an Expansion Pack, you can use that disk to play if you've lost the original disk, as well.

But you do need a disk Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
09-01-2009, 08:23 PM
Just added mansions in and I find I have to play from that disk not the main one or the last EP installed.

Smile and the world smiles with you<br />[Image: 1.png]
20-01-2009, 02:42 PM
yeah I installed AL and its still making me play from the Mansion SP disk too.

It's weird, but whatever floats the games boat, lol.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
21-01-2009, 01:57 AM
^ Yeah, I've noticed that lol. I think it might be because its considered as the last EP/SP thing.