Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
reactions
06-01-2009, 04:29 AM
reactions
ok, so I was thinking, in theother sims games a sim could look creepy and none of the other sims cared.  with personality types and stuff wouldn't it be cool if sims responded to things like this.  I mean, with thier personalities they have to react to some things and recognize them...anyway, I think it would be really cool!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2009, 12:39 PM
Re: reactions
that would be cool, but I doubt features will have an impact on a sim's behaviour. unless it's all coded out and the bugs (like huge-ness of eyes, nose mouth, etc) from TS2 are taken care of.
10-01-2009, 09:56 PM
(06-01-2009 04:29 AM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:ok, so I was thinking, in theother sims games a sim could look creepy and none of the other sims cared.  with personality types and stuff wouldn't it be cool if sims responded to things like this.  I mean, with thier personalities they have to react to some things and recognize them...anyway, I think it would be really cool!
I agree with you... a Sim could have a really unnattractive face, but if they wore makeup, for example, your Sim would still be attracted to her. It's annoying. I wish they would fix it.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
10-01-2009, 09:58 PM
(06-01-2009 12:39 PM)earthgirl link Wrote:that would be cool, but I doubt features will have an impact on a sim's behaviour. unless it's all coded out and the bugs (like huge-ness of eyes, nose mouth, etc) from TS2 are taken care of.

I know, but I like thinking that they do respond to each other's looks just because that's how it is in real life.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
12-01-2009, 11:28 AM
that feature is already in the sims 3 ( as you can see from the forums banner )