Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Better than a bunny hole
11-01-2009, 04:50 AM
Re: Better than a bunny hole
Yeah, they had some bad taste in TS2.

I mean some shirts and pants didn't match anything.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2009, 08:36 PM
I know, some of the clothing was just weird.  I can't wait until custom content comes out for TS3 to download as well, by those who are more dedicated to learning that art.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
11-01-2009, 08:51 PM
I think TS3 folders are going to have the same organization as the folders in TS2.  There would be one in My Computer and one in My Documents, and I believe many of the sub-folders would have the same names.  Like Downloads, Neighborhood, Storytelling, Video, Music, etc.

I am really hoping they come out with a bodyshop tool.  Not everyone wants to put in the CD and load up the game just to make some characters.  How about the people who want to make a sim and use the sim for lots of other stuff.  And that's how recoloring began...in bodyshop...that begun the whole CC thing.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
11-01-2009, 09:22 PM
true, a bodyshop would be very convenient for those who want to spend time only creating at the moment.  I know I would find a body shop very useful. 

Although in the first month or so I will probably be too excited about actually playing the game that I won't care too much about spending a lot of time customizing.

However, after the first excitement kinda wears off I will definitely spend more time seriously creating sims and take more time into thier creation and stuff.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
11-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Yeah, when I get the game, I just wanna make a sim and play the game.

If I think about it, that's what I may do first...then I'll see what are the Goth's traits and stuff.  But what I wanna do is play the game.  Nothing will stop me either.

11-01-2009, 11:15 PM
ya, just give me the game and I will play it.  Won't matter what I do as long as I can play it!