Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Better than a bunny hole
11-01-2009, 01:28 AM
Re: Better than a bunny hole
Yeah, I want to kinda play with the Goths and the Crumplebottoms.  I am just very interested in them, and I'd always been interested in Morty's family.

Claire, I was gonna play, but decided not to, because i want to experience my first pregnancy with my own  sim.  Like we will see her baby...everyone is playing her.  Someone would post who the daddy is the day after it comes out.  It's surprising how fast things get around these days.  It is more special with my own baby, instead of the same pregnant lady and the same baby that everyone else would play.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2009, 01:36 AM
ya, I want to have my fisrt pregnancy be unique to my sim.  I can't wait to experience my sims first pregnancy!!!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
11-01-2009, 01:42 AM
I usually get twins a lot in TS2.  I wonder how are the chances this time.  Like it is the same, but would it be harder though.

I can't wait to see my first baby!!!

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
11-01-2009, 01:50 AM
I know!!!  I want to see what it will look like...what color hair and eyes.  And what cute outfits it can wear!  I am sooo excited.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
11-01-2009, 01:53 AM
I wonder do the kids can also get a combo of their parent's hair color, or would it be a color of the parent with the dominant traits again.

Also skin tone with mixed sims, and what if a sim is half asian, do they have more curved eyes?

I am so gonna dress my kids up.

I want closets with outfits!!!  I really love the idea that we can recolor anything.  Whoever came up with that is a genius.

11-01-2009, 01:56 AM
ya, I love that we can recolor and stuff...I love dressing my sims and picking outfits.  I hope there are more clothing options and the clothes are really cute!

11-01-2009, 02:00 AM
I wished there was a Create-A-Outfit.

The modders would be mad, but we would be happy.

I really wanna see the clothes.  So far, the clothes don't look bad, and I'd seen cute outfits in CAS videos and trailers.

11-01-2009, 02:03 AM
ya, in the vids the clothes look good, I just hope there is a good variety and we don't get tired of the styles too quick.

Right now from what I have seen it looks good but we will see.

11-01-2009, 02:06 AM
I saw this one video, you may had seen it, but it looks like we have a pretty wide range of clothing.  But EA has the bad habit of putting different colors or styles of the same shirt or pants.

Like one is plain and one has a stripe.  Then we can change their colors, but it would always have the stripe.  I hope they are completely different.

11-01-2009, 02:07 AM
ya, I agree, I better go eat dinner but I do hope the clothing variety is good, they should hire a fashion designer to help out lol!