Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
best sim friends forever lol
10-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Re: best sim friends forever lol
ya, or the little girl and boy who are best friends but when they are teens it buds into a romance that lasts until they are old enough to marry.  I would love to see that. 

I'm thinking I may make a scrapbook for TS3 from my first sims that I create through all the memories.  I make scrapbooks for my life and I would like a TS3 scrapbook to look back in and see my first sims, thier first loves, the trials they went through, the boyfriend/girlfriend that didn't work out...stuff like that.  I think that would be cool.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 09:40 PM
I want to do like two male friends.  And one friend has a single, lonely mom, then the friend hooks up with the mom. 

That's some drama. 

But my point is...it would be easier to make more interesting stories and situations.  And I am sick of always having to be on some lot. 

I hate it when in TS2 a sim leaves, but you don't want them to leave, and you want to follow them, but you can't.  You have to call them back.

Then I really hate it when this cutie walks by, but you can't catch them, because they walked off the lot too fast or your slow sim didn't stop when he was doing in time.

I hope in TS3 your sim can stop something right away. 

ThenI am so worried about people in my way, like people blocking a door.  I shouldn't have to get mad and cuss at my sims.  {lol}  My mom hears me, and she don't care.

One time, my brother was playing a game, and on the game, this character cussed someone out really bad.  My brother got in trouble.  He was trying to explain that it was the game, not him. {lol}

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-01-2009, 09:41 PM
that's real cool..a scrapbook..I like that idea..I tried to make one for the sims 1 and 2..but I forgot to capture the moments and put them in the album book..that's wat mite be hard for me to do..ill be soo into the game and don't capture the good moments..lol

I like the idea with the girl and guy bestfriend..I might do one when the guy liked his bestfriend..but she only liked him as a friend...and he hated to see his besfriend with her boyfriend..and try to ruin their relationship..and their friendship depart when she moved away with her boyfriend and tole her ex bestfriend that she didn't want to be in his  life anymore...I just like to see romance and drama..lol

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES
10-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Twilight!!!  I love that!!!

I should also scrapbook my TS3 moments!!!

Get some scrapbooking software, and save my favorite pics and back them up!!!

I want to start a legacy and have it continue forever until TS4 comes out, if there is one...IT BETTER BE!!!

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-01-2009, 09:45 PM
Ya, I'm terrible at keeping up with my scrapbooks but I know I will do a TS3 one, and I may post pics of it when I finish it.

ya, another thing I want to do is have a stalker sim who gets in a car and drives around (I hope we can control the car for cruising) looking for hotties to hit on.  I would love to see how many dumb townies fall for my hot stalker/player sim lol!

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
10-01-2009, 09:48 PM
I love making playas in TS2.  But this time, he can go around and play.

Then one thing I hated was that let's say the mom was a whore and she got pregnant, the child would automatically know it's father, but let's say the last time the mom saw the father was when they was mating.

Then the father can be all bossy to the child.  I hope they have different parent-child interactions.  Like a deadbeat gets no respect or no say, a distant father can have some say, a good father can have all the parental control over the child.

I'd say if the child haven't met it's father in it's life, then he shouldn't know that's his/her father.

10-01-2009, 09:50 PM
ya, like the kid sees its long lost dad and is like "why are you hugging me you perv!  Who are you?"  and then the mom comes out, sees the father who left after she was pregnant but she has always secretly still loved, runs up and hugs him without explanation, and the kid looks at her like she is crazy because the kid still doesn't know who this man is.  That would be a funny scene.  I agree that parents who aren't around should be like strangers to the kids.

10-01-2009, 09:56 PM
I mite do a story with a single mother who sleeps with different men just for there money and support..then kick them out..and her two daughters have the feeling to run away to their father and tell on their mother..of her dirty work..and that they want to stay with their dad..instead of being influenced by their bad nother...then their father go over their mother house...he beats her and try to teach her a lesson about beon a better mom..but they don't know that shes pregnant with twins by someone..she does not know who the father is..and she will try to turn her life around..as her ex husband mite turn around and come back to the mother and support his two daughters..includn the unborn twins..

it can be cool if u can try for a baby..without having the guys having to move in with you..and I wish u can try for a baby with more than one person..and u don't know who the baby daddy is...I like drama..its funny on the sims

10-01-2009, 09:57 PM
drama is funny on the sims, I love how I can pick up after them now.  I think they used to trash thier home just to annoy me because there was nothing I could do about it except "try" to get them to clean up.

10-01-2009, 10:02 PM
I like that option too...I hate when they leave trash around and they know its there..well to save them time..I can clean up the mess...and clean up their mess while they at work..just to keep me entertained..I wonder while my sims is at work.school..etc.. what will I be doin...mite jus go look around town