Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help please
09-01-2009, 09:34 PM
Help please
I got a ds for xmas and im addicted to the sims 2 but im totally stuck! how so i stop a robot invasion on strange town! Im probubly being totally thick but never played sims before. Thanx {unsure}
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 10:09 AM
Re: Help please
Hi Ive had this problem many times before on my DS and then I finally got it sussed what you need to do is: Go into the basement and turn into the room on the first left.Then go to the thing that looks like lockers and go in.If you cant do this then go and buy the rat cave or whatever it is called then when you buy it go into it and when you turn into the right rat tunnel you should see 2 tubes and then click CHANGE INTO RAT SUIT then go to the robots and on your top right of the screen should be a little mouse picture click on that and then you may see flashing white, when you see this click it and that should help defeat Optimum Alfred or whoever your attacking!

I hope this helped and sorry it was long,but i wanted to explain in detail judt incase you had no idea what I ment! Big Grin

I speak simlish!:)Do you..........................?
10-01-2009, 10:51 AM
Ah thanxs thats great , I will give that a go later and let you know how i get on.  Big Grin
10-01-2009, 11:43 AM
Kk i no this is random but i just feel like giving you karma cause i feel generous karma 4 u!

I speak simlish!:)Do you..........................?