Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not Loadinng? Help? =]
10-01-2009, 03:01 AM
Not Loadinng? Help? =]
Well i recently bought the Sims 2 Double Deluxe game, and Also The University expansion pack..
But for some reason after installing both, the University expansion pack isnt loading up for me?

The Sims 2 DD, works just fine
But for some reason i cant get the university one to work..
when i load up the game, The little white box that says"The Sims 2 University Expansion Pack" pops up, but nothing ever happens afterwards?

any suggestions?
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 03:09 AM
Re: Not Loadinng? Help? =]
Check out this and make sure you have the tried set of "fixes".

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
10-01-2009, 03:37 AM
Ohkay well,

ive just checked for all those things,
and still no luck, Everything is up to date..
No scratches, Cache. Files, etc etc.

x_x
11-01-2009, 12:51 AM
any more suggestions?  Sad
11-01-2009, 02:18 AM
What do you mean by 'little white box'?
Are you talking about after the game goes into full-screen and when it's supposed to load to allow you to choose which town to play? If that's what your talking about, give it some time. When I start up my game, it takes a minute or two for it to actually start loading. After that, it loads at a normal speed.
That's probably not what your talking about, but just saying.
(:

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: y7jV.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: wEwJ.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: z110.gif]
<br />[/center]
11-01-2009, 02:20 AM
Just to get things straight, are you using your Uni disk? Did you try to load the game from the start menu or a shortcut from the desktop?

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
11-01-2009, 05:12 AM
dateline= Wrote:What do you mean by 'little white box'?
Are you talking about after the game goes into full-screen and when it's supposed to load to allow you to choose which town to play? If that's what your talking about, give it some time. When I start up my game, it takes a minute or two for it to actually start loading. After that, it loads at a normal speed.
That's probably not what your talking about, but just saying.
(:

This is what pops up when i try to load it up ~
and nothing happens past this.

hah but thanks for letting me know that too =]
[Image: Sims.jpg]

dateline= Wrote:Just to get things straight, are you using your Uni disk? Did you try to load the game from the start menu or a shortcut from the desktop?

Yes, ive tried using the uni disk, and ive also tried starting it up from the menu and the shortcut on the desktop, ~
11-01-2009, 05:22 AM
Does your computer meet the specs?

Go here and run the test for 'The Sims 2 University - PC'.

Let us know what it says.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
11-01-2009, 05:23 AM
OH.
That's what happens when I try to play it with the Seasons.
Insert your Nightlife disc and use the nightlife icon. It should work then (:

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: y7jV.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: wEwJ.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: z110.gif]
<br />[/center]
11-01-2009, 05:32 AM
How long have you waited for this to load? And did you try all of your other disks?

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]