Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what would you do?
10-01-2009, 01:29 PM
what would you do?
what would you do if it was February 20th, you had recently bought the sims 3, you had finished installing it and when you clicked the sims 3 icon on your desktop it said: program is corrupted / is missing a necessary file to open the program, meaning that you could not play the sims 3?
( this happened to me when installing the sims 2 but i was calm and just wacked the keyboard with my fists and considered sueing the place i bought it from)
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 09:25 PM
Re: what would you do?
Jump up and down and scream.
I have been without Sims for 4 months already (while our stuff is in storage).
10-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Whoaa...
I would tell everyone in the city to evacuate, then let out a horribly bloodcurdling scream and break the computer.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
10-01-2009, 09:53 PM
I would stomp my feet, yell (maybe cuss  {rolleyes}) run around the house, angry that it wouldn't work for me and then calmly sit down, analyze problem and try to fix it.  Maybe uninstall and reinstall, anything to get it running. 

As a last resort I would run to my brothers computer and install it there despite his protests about how he is trying to save as much computer memory as possible.

I just hope it really doesn't happen, there's no telling what I would do.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
10-01-2009, 10:50 PM
Cry.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-01-2009, 11:00 PM
(10-01-2009 10:50 PM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:Cry.
Sob seems like a better word.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
10-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Yeah...it would be out of joy though.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-01-2009, 11:05 PM
(10-01-2009 11:02 PM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:Yeah...it would be out of joy though.
You would sob out of joy because the game wasn't working?

10-01-2009, 11:08 PM
My bad.  I meant when I get it out of joy.

Then I would curse and cry when it doesn't work.

I just gotten done talking about my happy reaction when I get the game and gotten confused.

11-01-2009, 02:02 AM
I would probably re boot, clean the disc, and call dell for a walk through. I would yell "NO!" loudly before all of that though.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!