Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bon Voyage Installation help
10-01-2009, 09:50 PM
Bon Voyage Installation help
So I got Bon Voyage and I installed it normally, ran the game and created Vacation places and stuff and then the power went out. So I opened the computer again and I ran the game(using the Bon Voyage icon, I have Apartment Life installed) and it told me that Bon Voyage has been uninstalled and the game runs as if Bon Voyage has never been installed.  ???

I know I suck at explaining but can anyone help me?

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2009, 01:30 AM
Re: Bon Voyage Installation help
I think you need to use the latest icon to start your game (in this case Apartment Life). Unless you use Numenor's any game starter.  Smile
11-01-2009, 03:17 AM
Try uninstalling Bon Voyage (if it is there) and reinstall it. If it isn't there, just reinstall it.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
11-01-2009, 05:55 AM
I found out that the files were there but it wasn't installed in the registry, so I deleted it and reinstalled it. Big Grin Thanks Heather and Bat. Smile

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008