Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pregnant o:
11-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Re: Pregnant o:
Yeah, I see the rings too when my sim goes to another trimester.

They are more like "shockwave" or "force" rings.

Like if I explain it right:  Think of sound waves or force waves.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2009, 08:16 PM
But I've only noticed this when my bumps go from first to third, then birth.
Is there something wrong with my game, like a glitch? Where's my second bump?

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: y7jV.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: wEwJ.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: z110.gif]
<br />[/center]
11-01-2009, 09:04 PM
I just had that problem too with a pregnant sim.  She was really fat on her first bump, then she didn't grow more than a whole day after.  I thought she was in her third trimester and was expecting her to have the baby, but she didn't more than a day later.  So I had to get out this one CC item, which showed that she was in her second trimester.

Sometimes, the game messes up and skips a trimester physically, but really, it isn't skipped, because I played another house, and one of my females had gotten pregnant, her's is going normally.

It may just be a one-time thing, if this is the first time you had that problem.  Try pregnancy on another female and see how it goes.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
11-01-2009, 09:24 PM
oh.
Yes, it was the first time it had happened. I'll see if it comes back when one of her daughters/son's wife get's pregnant.

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
<br />[/center]
11-01-2009, 10:12 PM
Never had missing bumps in my game and I never payd any attention to that ringy thingy, so I don't know.
you can choose the gender by re-loading the game just before your simmie gives birth. Wink So it has nothing to do with it.
11-01-2009, 10:45 PM
Gypsy just had her second baby bump, and like I said,
it happens to all my Sims when they go from bump1 to bump2, and from bump2 to bump3.

[Image: RingsOfSaturn.jpg]

So, that at least is not a glitch.  Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
11-01-2009, 10:51 PM
Alrighty.
I've just never seen it before, and the bump missing was confusing. I thought she got so big so quick was because of twins, but obviously not.
I'll just wait until the next female has a child and see if the glitch goes away.

Thanks to everyone for the explaining and help (:

<br />[/center]
12-01-2009, 02:14 AM
I am beginning to wonder if the color does have something to do with the gender.

The rings were pink, and she had a girl (spoiler!).  I'll have to test things theory ...

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
12-01-2009, 02:30 AM
gasp!

Both of my rings were pink and they both came out as a girl, if that helps (:

<br />[/center]
12-01-2009, 02:34 AM
I have seen blue rings before.

I have two pregnant sims that I'm playing now..maybe three...I'm gonna experiment.

EDIT:  Well, all of my prego sims were on their third trimester...bummer.

So I took a female and gotten them pregnant.  The ring only happened on the third trimester, the ring was pink, and the baby was a boy.

She was wearing a green and pink shirt.  Either the rings are always pink or they change color according to your sim's shirt, because I also have a pic where the ring is clear.  It's like you can see the ring, but it's not zoomed in...she was wearing a white shirt, I believe, and the baby was a boy.