Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pregnant o:
27-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Re: Pregnant o:
(12-01-2009 02:34 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:I have seen blue rings before.

I have two pregnant sims that I'm playing now..maybe three...I'm gonna experiment.

EDIT:  Well, all of my prego sims were on their third trimester...bummer.

So I took a female and gotten them pregnant.  The ring only happened on the third trimester, the ring was pink, and the baby was a boy.

She was wearing a green and pink shirt.  Either the rings are always pink or they change color according to your sim's shirt, because I also have a pic where the ring is clear.  It's like you can see the ring, but it's not zoomed in...she was wearing a white shirt, I believe, and the baby was a boy.

I don't know but I think the baby's gender is random. You know when the omther is giving brith there is a "window" and you have to wait. If you save the game before the "window" you can go out of the family withour saving and then go back and the baby she gives birth to will have a diffrent gender or it might even be twins. You understand what I mean (kind of hard to explain).

[Image: header-keite-70-tallcrimstory_50022103.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2009, 04:10 PM
Re: Pregnant o:
I'll take a look when Trista gets her next baby bump at what color the ring is;  she has the red pants, white shirt outfit on, so we'll see Smile

And yeah, I've seen the clear rings before too; they're kinda smokey looking, but no real color to those ones.  The pink ones are new to me.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply