Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The sims2 Double Deluxe
12-01-2009, 06:27 AM
The sims2 Double Deluxe
My sims will not move or interact, cannot not get them to use hygine mode or hold there baby
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2009, 06:32 AM
Re: The sims2 Double Deluxe
Are they completely frozen from doing anything? Do their needs still decline?

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
12-01-2009, 06:50 AM
there frozen and there need are declining, they will not use any thing, when i click on them they do not move. They have a baby they will not hold it or feed it.
12-01-2009, 07:03 AM
Your game most likely glitched. If they just will not move, you probably need to move them out of their house and into a new one. Also make sure you download the latest patch and update your drivers, just in case. A patch (if you don't already have it) will hopefully prevent it from happening again. Updated drivers just help in general lol.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
12-01-2009, 07:08 AM
Hi I moved them into another house thinking it would help NO (LOL) they still stand there looking crazy, and the baby  the put it on the ground and will not pick her up. I may have to start all over with that family delete it and make another
12-01-2009, 07:23 AM
Yeah :/ The family must be glitched then! I know my family has done the same thing when their apartment caught on fire... but they never froze again afterwards (Well, okay, they are DEAD, but they didn't freeze in between my killing them)

I wish I could help you more! Have you tried googling your problem?