Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
About me
13-01-2009, 08:43 PM
About me
Even though i have been a member for a while now and i post on the hunter family, i just had a feeling you guys didn't really know anything about me so i am going to post a little bit about myself Big Grin
Well my name is Thomas but i prefer Tom. I am from Edinburgh in Scotland. I am still at school and im in my second last year. I live with my mum, dad and my little sister. My hobbies are playing football (soccer), playing the sims Big Grin and alot more but i could go on forever but they are the 2 main ones. I do have msn but i dont really want to give it out because it is personal but i might make a new account for you guys if you want to add me and i will keep my personal one to myself. My favourite song right now is hey jude by the beattles.
Well thats all i could come up with Smile so i hope i get to know more of you guys soon Big Grin
Tom

A man may drink, and no be drunk; <br />A man may fight, and no be slain; <br />A man may kiss a bonie lass, <br />And aye be welcome back again!<br />Robert Burns
Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2009, 10:26 PM
Re: About me
Hi Tom ^_^
I have an MSN just for simsforums,and other stuff.
I'll give it to you if you want.
My name is [removed] :]
Welcome,Mike's from Scotland ;D
We played soccer today in P.E Dx It wasn't a pretty site.
Anyways hope you enjoy being here!

13-01-2009, 11:49 PM
hey there! Welcome to the forums, my names alisha!
hope you stick around Big Grin
14-01-2009, 02:39 AM
Hey Tom!

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy it here!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
16-01-2009, 12:02 AM
thank you guys!
and btw i will be making an msn for this so if anyone wants it just ask Smile

A man may drink, and no be drunk; <br />A man may fight, and no be slain; <br />A man may kiss a bonie lass, <br />And aye be welcome back again!<br />Robert Burns
16-01-2009, 12:10 AM
Add me, EVERYONE does ;D
But yup, Hai, I'm Nichola. I'm 16 from England.
Welcome! Big Grin

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
16-01-2009, 12:28 AM
Will do Big Grin But im on my personal one right now but when i go onto my other account i will Big Grin

16-01-2009, 06:25 PM
hey!  Welcome to the forums even though you have already posted and stuff lol!  I love that song by the beatles too.  I hope you enjoy it here.  Everyone here loves the sims (to my knowledge) so you should fit right in!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
17-01-2009, 02:44 PM
Thank you, Yeah it is amazing my friends dont really like it and think i am weird because i like it ??? I am loving it here because everyone is so friendly. Just to let you all know my msn is on my profile so you can add me if you like!