Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OMG I just realised
15-01-2009, 10:43 PM
OMG I just realised
Hey guys , i just had a really scary thought............What are we going to do in these forums when TS3 comes out?I suppose we will all be playing sims 3 of course but apart from talking about the new features in TS3 what else will there be to talk about?!

I speak simlish!:)Do you..........................?
Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2009, 10:48 PM
Re: OMG I just realised
{blink}

that's SO TRUE! we'll probably start up on our sims3 families and maybe put up stories
we'll most definitely keep up the pictures and the off-topic stuff..uhhmmm..
yea and the ideas part will probably be like abandoned 'cuz theres nothing more to hide Wink

i guess we'll just have to wait and see!
15-01-2009, 10:49 PM
we will discuss and ask questions.  :P
Basically what were doing with the Sims 2 sections.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
15-01-2009, 11:30 PM
That and possibly discuss what we want in future expansions and what the extra neighborhood (for registering your game) will be like.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
16-01-2009, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2009 12:33 AM by LadyAnnabellOfGlenmore.)
(15-01-2009 10:43 PM)HannaBanana123 link Wrote:Hey guys , i just had a really scary thought............What are we going to do in these forums when TS3 comes out?I suppose we will all be playing sims 3 of course but apart from talking about the new features in TS3 what else will there be to talk about?!

I guess we will all be playing the Sims and then we log onto the forum to exchange experiences and stories. Because with all these traits and lifetime wishes and job opportunities I am going to want to know how your Sims turn out and what their problems are and how they solved situations that mine might have trouble coping with.

For example I might tell you how my Cycolon will be turned into a 1967 geek who will become a spy. Arnie and Herman will move out of town and instead a handsome Mr. Bill Shatner (materialistic, charismatic, athletic, stubborn and meanspirited) will move into their house. Super-cute party-animal the lucky Sonny Bono is going to run for the mayor's office and secretary Anita (friendly, hopeless romantic, loves the outdoors, ambitious, light sleeper) is befriended by her co-worker Corby (snob, vain, charismatic, party animal, materialistic) who is only out to steal Anita's husband Jim (the stubborn, charismatic with the good sense of humor who loves the outdoors and is a notorious good kisser).

Aside from living in a haunted house with a poltergeist Jim's problems include family trouble. His youngest the seven-year old Christopher (shy, friendly, stubborn) is in trouble for cheating at a test and is punished with detention. Jim has a fit when he finds out. His eldest teenager Deidre (flirty, natural cook, good, family-oriented) is hope-lessly in love with Michael (shy, loves the outdoors, angler, light sleeper) son of police officer Chief Brody (unflirty, family-oriented, stubborn, angler, paranoid). And so on and so forth.

LOL I, for one, would love to hear about other people's Sims Stories and Sims problems.

Cross the wounded Galaxies
16-01-2009, 12:40 AM
yeah that would be cool every night I try to plan out my families for ts3!But when I was reading over some of the things that you can do in ts3 i remebered you cant swim in the water!I find it strange how you had to get EP for cars and seasons and yet thei included in the game while yet we will probably need an epfor swimming !  Sad

16-01-2009, 01:33 AM
Well, they probably found it unnecessary programming. they probably tried it, but It ended up wherever there was water, your sims could go into it. (Like, if the sim was on a cliff, they would somehow get in the  water automatically)

They'll probably get it into some EP or other. It'll be one of those add-on features in the EP's. (Like marco-polo in seasons, and the novel writing in FT)

I think we should set up a Sims 3 Stories Sub category a few days before it's released. that way we can immediately start to share our new world! Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
16-01-2009, 03:38 AM
yea that would be cool.Just a ranom question..........does any 1 know i the sims3 is going to be released all together or wil some countries get it before others?I really wnt 2 know cause I live in New Zealand and I rely want to get it before aussie!