Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sime 2 Double Delux
19-01-2009, 04:54 AM
Re: Sime 2 Double Delux
yup.

Digging around the net some I might of found the issue ...I hope im wrong. The only cases that I can find of other having the same issue are folk who bought expantions or bundles after EA started putting secure rom root kits in.

This is my 13 year old step daughters PC. The kid is lucky she can work a light switch some days let along install stolen games and "virtual drives". I checked carefully and found no trace of them.

I have been e-mailing EA tech support back and forth and so far its just been form letters.
Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Yeah, hopefully EA could help :/ Have you tried to run the game under admin settings? Did you delete the .cache files? (You might not have any since it's the first time install, but check anyways). And is Directx all up to date?

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
20-01-2009, 01:39 AM
(19-01-2009 04:54 AM)rosleck link Wrote:yup.

Digging around the net some I might of found the issue ...I hope im wrong. The only cases that I can find of other having the same issue are folk who bought expantions or bundles after EA started putting secure rom root kits in.

This is my 13 year old step daughters PC. The kid is lucky she can work a light switch some days let along install stolen games and "virtual drives". I checked carefully and found no trace of them.

I have been e-mailing EA tech support back and forth and so far its just been form letters.

The problem can occur from having Nero or similar burning software on the computer. It doesn't have to be an illegal copy, I had to remove my legal Nero to get my Sims game to work.
21-01-2009, 02:42 AM
I was wondering if someone could help me.

I just recently got my The Sims 2 Double Deluxe computer game. And when I tried to install it, it would get to 70% and a error would come up. So I closed it and tried it again and another error showed up at 41% this time. So I closed it and tried to install it again and another error showed up but this time at 12%...I don't know what to do..
Thanks for your help.