Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
One Main Sim/Family?
19-01-2009, 12:48 AM
One Main Sim/Family?
Is anybody else plannig to create one main family insunset valley, and have the rest of the sims live their own lives? I know the point of the game is to see everybody's stories, and i'll probably pop over to some of the families to see how they're doing occasionally, but I plan on making one sim (in sunset valley). A mad Scientist named Arden underwood. he was my favourite sims EVER in the sims 2, and thanks to a computer crash, i never saw him again. he lived in an unmatching Castle, and was a werewolf. I'll have to make a few improvements on him though.

Here are his traits:

Genius
Insane
Green Thumb
Computer Wiz
Bookworm

And he will live in a modern house on the side od a cliff, a little way out of town. It will have some castle-like qualities to it. And it will have his lab in the basement, as in The Sims 2. It will have a deck overlooking the sea. Smile

The point of this thread? Post your favourite/only sims traits, and what will happen to them. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2009, 01:03 AM
Re: One Main Sim/Family?
Well, I thought I would make the first family I made on TS2.
I had a mum, a dad, a teenage son, and a toddler daughter.
I am going to make the family younger. I might have the teenage son from TS2 as a toddler on TS3..

I havent decided on their traits yet.. I will plan them soon.
So yeah, basically I'm making them like the rest of the families in Sunset Valley.. Younger than they were in TS2. Tongue
19-01-2009, 01:09 AM
Cool! I was thinking of doing that for arden, but he's kinda supposed to be the "heir" of the family.

Post your traits soon!

[/center]
19-01-2009, 01:36 AM
I was thinking of continuing the lives of my favorite characters of Twilight after Breaking Dawn ^__^

Edward Cullen
Genious
Bookworm
Natural Cook
Unflirty
Vegetarian

Bella Cullen
Vegetarian
Ambitious
Friendly
Lucky [some people would consider her unlucky, but the fact that she's lived through a lot makes me consider her lucky.]
Family-oriented

Renesmee
Soo, she's a toddler, but I'll list 5 traits for when she's an adult.
Vegetarian
Friendly
Genious
Handy
Good

Jacob Black
Athletic
Daredevil
Mean-spirited
Flirty
Good sense of humor

Alice Cullen
Vegetarian
Friendly
Good sense of humor
Family oriented
Perfectionist

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
19-01-2009, 01:43 AM
I just quickly planned the parents traits..

Ok so the dad (forgot his name... {blink}):

-Grumpy
-Workaholic
-Party Animal
-Over Emotional
-Perfectionist

And the mum (forgot her name too...):

-Absent Minded
-No sense of humour
-Great Kisser
-Flirty
-Excitable

Oh, they are going to be perfect for eachother... Tongue
19-01-2009, 04:21 AM
I was thinking of making my husband and I. Then I was planning on creating my dogs as people.. lol! they are so diverse in their personalities ti would be easy with the 60+ traits we have. Then I was thinking of creating some of my favorite characters from books I have read.

I figured then I could follow who I wanted and see what happens to them while they lead their own lives.
19-01-2009, 05:00 AM
that's a cool mix you have there. Especially your dogs as humans! XD

[/center]
19-01-2009, 05:07 AM
(19-01-2009 04:21 AM)chelikins link Wrote:I was thinking of making my husband and I. Then I was planning on creating my dogs as people.. lol! they are so diverse in their personalities ti would be easy with the 60+ traits we have. Then I was thinking of creating some of my favorite characters from books I have read.

I figured then I could follow who I wanted and see what happens to them while they lead their own lives.

That IS so cool!  And creative!  Creating your dogs as people!  Will they keep their doggy names, or would you give them human names similar to their doggy names.  Like let's say Spot will be named (this is hard) Nate Spotson, or a similar first name.

I also plan on sticking to one family.  I am going to do a main family too.  I may make a scrapbook of each generation, and see how long it lasts.  It should last pretty long, because this is my new computer and I don't download crap on it, like my other one.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
19-01-2009, 05:31 AM
That would be cool to see the album!

Yes my charcters would keep my dogs names... well except for Boo Bear. The others though are Piper, Faith, Buddy, BJ, Sandler and Alfie. I am not sure what I would name Boo Bear. It would start with a B though.
19-01-2009, 05:52 AM
Bruno or Buno/Bono or Boono  (lol)

His name makes me wanna hug him. 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?