Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Barack Obama - The 44th President of the United States of America
21-01-2009, 04:42 AM
Re: Barack Obama - The 44th President of the United States of America
(21-01-2009 03:37 AM)Lime Sharpie <3 link Wrote:[quote author=xxChanelxx link=topic=4606.msg163852#msg163852 date=1232499952]
IT. IS. TIME. FOR. CHANGEEE!!!!
No more emotional traumatization from Bush's ugliness!
YAYYYY!
XD That's not very nice. I have a few friends who are republicans. I understand where both parties are coming from,you have to see both sides of the parties.
But I agree with ya Wink
[/quote]
Bush is Democratic {rolleyes}
When I was in 2nd grade, I actually "voted" for... what'shisface, John Kerry?

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2009, 04:59 AM
(21-01-2009 04:18 AM)мя. ѕιмму link Wrote:No, I mean that she was mad tht he wasn't shot when he was being inaugurated.
She hates him and everything that makes him.
TBH, I was suprised that he wasn't shot.  People nowadays are very racist.  And I don't hate him, I just simply dislike him.
21-01-2009, 04:59 AM
(21-01-2009 04:42 AM)xxChanelxx link Wrote:[quote author=Lime Sharpie <3 link=topic=4606.msg163875#msg163875 date=1232505476]
[quote author=xxChanelxx link=topic=4606.msg163852#msg163852 date=1232499952]
YAYYYY!
XD That's not very nice. I have a few friends who are republicans. I understand where both parties are coming from,you have to see both sides of the parties.
But I agree with ya Wink
[/quote]
[/quote]
No he's not, he's a republician.
21-01-2009, 05:14 AM
(21-01-2009 04:59 AM)нαяυнι ♥ link Wrote:[quote author=xxChanelxx link=topic=4606.msg163894#msg163894 date=1232509351]
[quote author=Lime Sharpie <3 link=topic=4606.msg163875#msg163875 date=1232505476]
[quote author=xxChanelxx link=topic=4606.msg163852#msg163852 date=1232499952]
YAYYYY!
But I agree with ya Wink
[/quote]
[/quote]
No he's not, he's a republician.
[/quote]
Ohhh.
I didn't know that O_o
It wouldn't matter if he was Democratic or Republican, I hate Bush either way.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
21-01-2009, 05:33 AM
I personally think the US isn't ready for a African-American president.  To many people who are so racist. And that puts his saftey in jepordy. *sp?*
21-01-2009, 05:46 AM
Im not racist..so anything I say that may seem racist...let me know and I will apologize...OBAMA has a lot of plans and opportunities for the USA as whole..not just for certain people..he supports every single person in this world(I believe)...and I hate when people say..I'm suprised that he didnt get shot..well he didnt..and you not supposed to think that way...if mccain was to win...now there wouldve been some racist crap goin on for real..cause he only supported rich folks..he really didnt care about the mid or lower class...and not saying that I wouldve hope for him to get shot..but he probably wouldve got shoten too..but I want thinkn that around election time..it is some ignorant people in this world who dont give others a chance to prove themselves...OBAMA..and mccain to me are innocent people..and even if mccain was president...I wouldnt hope nothing bad against him..I wouldve wish the best..for me..I probably would have stayed alil bit..or moved out of country...but OBAMA is here..so Im not going anywhere...blacks wen thru alot...and to see my mom and dad still here from the time martin l.king jr was here..it was an honor and a blessing to see them happy..and all blacks happy...so Im happy for OBAMA..and like  I said before..I wish and pray for the best for him..and everybody else...to me its just rude to wish bad things on innocent people...that jus like having an abortion when you know that innocent baby is here to see the world and live..not to die bcause you didnt want to get pregnant....everything happens for a reason...and for what happened in history..OBAMA is here..to prevent from what happened in the past..to make all of us happy and safe..now he probably cant changed the world right now..and yes the world has to/can change on its own..but he can help..and I believe that he can..and I believe that he will...it just goin to take some time..but Im a caring person..so thats why I typed this long story.lol..Goodluck to OBAMA and us all

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES
21-01-2009, 06:44 AM
I tottally agree with all that you typed. Even though I dislike Mccain, and republicans in general,but I would never won't nothing bad to happen to him. I watched the inauguration today and I was like blown away when he done his speach. I felt that what happened today brought everyone together in America.
21-01-2009, 12:25 PM
If we didn't think he would be a good president,then why would we pick him?
Sure race played a role into this,but if it was a black Republican then what would happen then?
If Obama faced off with a black republican instead of a white, I wonder what the outcome would then happen.
Also gender played a huge role in this. I'm not going to express my opinion on why McCain picked Palin,but you have to realize that gender and race is something people look at now a days,and if it was a black woman candidate then I think it would've been different,alot of things would've been different if there was a woman candidate who stuck through.

21-01-2009, 06:15 PM
Thats true to on gender...I wouldnt even want a female as president..and definitely not palin..she can ggo back home and chill with her man and kids...but I will be patient and see what OBAMA does...

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES
21-01-2009, 06:46 PM
(21-01-2009 03:37 AM)Lime Sharpie &lt;3 link Wrote:[quote author=нαяυнι ♥ link=topic=4606.msg163874#msg163874 date=1232505005]
To be honest, he can't change the world.  Not one person can change the world.  Everyone has to be apart of it if they want change.  But on the other hand, it only takes one person to ruin it. *CoughBushCough*
x] Haha
I get where your at Brittany,but majority of America decided that Obama can change the world,sure he's not going to change the world,but America can Wink
[/quote]

One country can't make the whole world better.
We has to work together.
=P

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]