Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Body Shop
21-01-2009, 06:13 PM
Body Shop
For some strange reason mine will not load up.
Windows keeps saying reported erro and has to close.
Is there away I can download one and replace it.

Cheers

Smile and the world smiles with you<br />[Image: 1.png]
Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Re: Body Shop
Patch?

Drivers?

Uninstall/Reinstall?

Meet the specs?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
22-01-2009, 05:34 AM
What error does it say exactly? Or does it just take a long time to load to the point it just shows an error?

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
22-01-2009, 05:16 PM
I have all the patches.
It doesn't even get close to loading as windows takes over and closes it.

My specs are 300 hardrive 2GB intel core duo 32 bit operating system 2.33ghz

23-01-2009, 03:31 AM
What games do you have? Do you have a lot of CC? If you have an over powering amount of clothes/genetics/etc, then it's possible that your computer just gives up before it can fully load because there could just be so much things on there.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
23-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Will look into that as I do have a lot of double stuff of clothes on there cheers

28-01-2009, 01:06 AM
I have the same problem.  I have a lot of CC, but I even took it all out of the download folder and then tried to open it, and it still didn't work.

Mine says "The application has Crashed. The application will now terminate."  It leaves some sort of message in the sims folder with an "exception code" and a bunch of other stuff (I have no clue what any of it means.)

There was a time when it worked just fine, so I don't think it has anything to do with my operating system or anything.

Any ideas??
28-01-2009, 01:13 AM
p2bim,

Do you have the latest drivers and patches?

28-01-2009, 11:16 PM
I checked, updated patches and my graphics driver.  I restarted my computer, but it still isn't working.
28-01-2009, 11:34 PM
Can you post a new thread in the Technical Help section with all of this information plus your system information?

Thanks,
Bat