Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Life and Times of Ophelia Nigmos
26-01-2009, 01:01 AM
Re: Life and Times of Ophelia Nigmos
Thaaat's really weird... I'll have to look.
And thanks =)
I love university. When they get out it makes it sooo much easier to fly through the whole job thing and they meet a lot of people
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2009, 02:20 AM
UPDATE

[Image: snapshot_367e1c96_367e3719.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_367e1c96_3680d34e.jpg]

So, college started flying by after that. It actually got a little easier for them both too. they took up a few hobbies with their new found free time. Ophelia and Johnny loved playing the guitar. Johnny was pretty intense about it actually. He ended up maxing out his Creativity skill bar. He thought twice about majoring in Philosophy once he found his love for music. but then he realized that being a cheif is really what he wants to do. Music can just be a fun little hobby.

[Image: snapshot_367e1c96_567e29f4.jpg]

The two started having a little more fun as Sophomore year melted into Junior year. Johnny actually threw his first party (sorry no pics, i forgot to take some =( ). The cops ending up busting it but everyone invited had a great time.

[Image: snapshot_367e1c96_b67e3297.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_367e1c96_767e330f.jpg]

Ophelia has always loved animals and she had mentioned getting a bird a couple times and Johnny noticed. so one day while she was at class he surprised her with a bird named Raptor. She was so excited! She couldn't believe Johnny had gotten it for her. It just showed how much he cared to notice the little things. She loved him that much more. And, she adored the bird and she would play with it everyday.

[Image: snapshot_367e1c96_567f8589.jpg]

The end of Junior year was rolling around and Johnny was really getting to know his room mates. Ophelia was more of the shy type but Johnny was outgoing and loved meeting and getting to know people. One girl he really started to get to know was Marsha. Her room was right next door to his. Ophelia really didn't notice them starting to hang out more and more as time progressed. But Johnny had really noticed how Marsha was becoming to really like him. And to his surprise, he started to really like her....

[Image: snapshot_367e1c96_567f8a07.jpg]

All of the sudden, life was getting confusing for Johnny. He still loved Ophelia so much but he thought he was starting to love Marsha too. Could one be in love with two people? Did he make the mistake of proposing to Ophelia to early? Was Ophelia really the right one for him? He couldn't really answer any of these questions. So, he let things go one as they were. Stuff that happened just, well happened....

[Image: snapshot_367e1c96_f67f8a3e.jpg]

It was Marsha who made the first move. She knew he was engaged to Ophelia, but she didn't care. She knew he'd wouldn't be man enough to make the first move. She seduced him, and he melted in her hands like butter. One thing was for sure in her mind, she knew she didn't love him. She just found excitement being that "other woman". There is nothing more exhilarating then being the center of an affair with the chance of being caught at almost any moment.

But sadly, Johnny was really falling for her. And he continued to love Ophelia. Are his emotions just unstable? Or is he that one guy, in the whole world, that can find two perfect woman for himself? He had no idea what Marsha was feeling but he thought he could feel in her kiss that she loved him too. Boy, was he in trouble.
29-01-2009, 02:36 PM
No Johnny, NOOOO!

Man, girls named Marsha are nothing but trouble ... Go away you Snat!

(Snat is a word me and a girl I worked with made up yesterday, it's a cross between Rat and Snake, lol)

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
30-01-2009, 12:36 AM
Haha i like it! Snat..... I know this Marsha girl is just trouble! Poor Johnny has no idea =(
02-02-2009, 12:30 AM
Ah, nooo! Marsha is evil!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
04-02-2009, 10:30 PM
All Marshas are evil  {glare}  lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie