Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Life and Times of Ophelia Nigmos
22-01-2009, 12:15 AM
Life and Times of Ophelia Nigmos
Hello Friends! I got my Sims 2 back up and running yay! So i decided a little story about some characters already made could be interesting. So, I took Ophelia Nigmos from Strangetown and decided to publish her life and such here. This thread is also going to have a little twist in it. It is told form a third party that comments on the lives of those around her as well as her own. So, you'll know everything going on, but she just knows what's going on in her own little world. So, without further ado, let to story begin!

The Life and Times of Ophelia Nigmos

[Image: snapshot_2d7b3372_366fb757.jpg]

Everyone, meet Ophelia Nigmos. She is a long time resident of the beautiful but wacky Strangetown. She's pretty indifferent about living there. She's never known living anywhere else so this town has done just fine. She's met the love of her life here, but there will be more about him later. Ophelia's dream is to raise a beautiful family and become a Captain Hero.

[Image: snapshot_2d7b3372_766fba8f.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_2d7b3372_566fb840.jpg]

Ophelia's parents died a mysterious death when she was only a child. She doesn't remember much of them but she was taken in by her mother's sister, Olive. She's a grumpy old woman she keeps to herself. She recently retired from a long slacker career as a Pro Party Guest.  She now spend most of her day sulking around the house, thinking of her dead husband. Then in the evening she sulks in the graveyard behind her house waiting for her husband's soul to appear.

[Image: snapshot_2d7b3372_f66fb890.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_2d7b3372_166fb8c3.jpg]

the one thing that has gone right in this teenager's life has been this handsome young man right here. His name is Johnny Smith. He's not the most attractive fellow and he is a bit, well, odd but she loves him and he loves her too.

[Image: snapshot_2d7b3372_d66fb9d5.jpg]

Ophelia was getting older as was almost out of high school. She sat down and thought hard about her future. Would college be the right place for her? Most of all, could they afford college? That night she rushed to the phone and call La Fiesta Tech, the local college and spent hours on the phone with the admissions director. They were able to offer her 3 different scholarships. She hung up the phone with a smile on her face and hope in her heart. She was going to college.

[Image: snapshot_2d7b3372_966fb903.jpg]

The next night Ophelia invited Johnny over to have a serious talk with him and break the news about her going off to college. When he got there he just wanted to fool around but Ophelia would have none of it. She sat him down and told him the news. He didn't seem upset. He just gave her a kiss and smiled, "I've been thinking about college too, Ophelia. La Fiesta Tech offered me 1 scholarship and my parents have been urging me to go. We can go together!" Ophelia was overjoyed.

[Image: snapshot_2d7b3372_166fba02.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_2d7b3372_166fba0b.jpg]

Johnny left to tell his parents his final decision. He was going to college. Ophelia couldn't wait to get going. A week later she packed up her things, said bye to Aunt Olive, and hopped into a taxi. She was anxious to start college and couldn't wait to arrive. She was rooming in a 5 bedroom dorm with Johnny. They would be together ALL DAY. Nothing could bring her down, she could see her bright unraveling before her eyes. She couldn't wait to get there and jump into Johnny's arms. She knew life from now on wouldn't be perfect, especially because she was now on her own. However, she knew she could hold Johnny's hand and he'd be right there for her whenever she needed him and they could battle it out together.

------------------------

That's all the time I have to update right now. There may be a little more tonight but if not, then for sure tomorrow. Enjoy! Oh, and please comment. Constructive criticism is appreciated. Thank you for reading 'The Life and Times of Ophelia Nigmos'!
Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2009, 01:56 AM
Re: Life and Times of Ophelia Nigmos
It's so nice to see Premade Families sometimes.  Way to go, and such an unusual family to follow at that. I look forward to seeing more!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
22-01-2009, 05:55 AM
That was awesome! I can't wait to see what happens in college.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
22-01-2009, 10:48 PM
Hmm, I have never played this family in Strangetown. Maybe I oughta try it. Hopefully it will be wonderful. Thanks for the legacy! Very entertaining for someone home alone for 2 hours like me. Hmm. Sad and lonely. Time for Sims lol!
23-01-2009, 12:28 AM
Haha no problem, glad you guys enjoy it! It gets pretty darn juicy while they're at college Wink
And yea, it's a fun family to play. They got some drama going on with rumors of Olive's 'unnamed heir' and all haha
23-01-2009, 01:43 AM
The College Life

[Image: snapshot_367e1c96_767e1da6.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_367e1c96_567e1c9f.jpg]

College got off to a great start for the two love birds. They grew up in a blink of an eye. The whole college thing kind of knocked them off guard. But now that they didn't have an nagging, strict parents on their backs they could final breath a little and be free together. Johnny's parents were always a bit strict with him and overprotective when it came to him dating Ophelia, but now the world was their's!

[Image: snapshot_367e1c96_967e1fb8.jpg]

At first, the two didn't view college as a party place, they got straight to the books. They wanted a bright future together and since they weren't to studious in high school they began to make up for it in college. Johnny ended up choosing a Philosophy major. He wants to be a Celebrity Chef someday. He's always loved cooking and is actually pretty good at it. Ophelia still has her dream of becoming a captain hero and chose a Biology major to advance in the Law Enforcement field.

[Image: snapshot_367e1c96_367e2dc1.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_367e1c96_367e22ad.jpg]

Freshman year flew by and two were still madly in love. they weren't afraid to let the world know it. johnny felt like he had found the one. They had been dating for years and she had turned his life upside down. He had no idea how he lived his life without her always there by his side.

[Image: snapshot_367e1c96_367e2995.jpg]

One night, he took her out to the porch. the stars were shinning bright and she was looking more beautiful then ever! He couldn't ask for a more perfect night. He was going to wait until Freshman year was over, but now just seemed like the perfect opportunity. He got down on one knee...
"Ophelia, i love you. I have loved you since we first met. I am the luckiest man alive to have you. I have no idea how i even got you. Sometimes i question myself, why would she pick someone like me? then I just smile and push the thought out of my mind because I am lucky to have the love of such a wonderful girl..."

[Image: snapshot_367e1c96_367e29a3.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_367e1c96_167e29bf.jpg]

"Ophelia Nigmos, I want you always by my side and I want to be at your side. Will you marry me?"
Ophelia was shocked. Freshman year and she was already engaged? Some would definitely think they're rushing things but she didn't think so. She found the one!  She was so happy she began to cry. She wanted to say something, anything to express how much she loved him. But the tears streamed down her face and her throat clogged up. She took the ring and leaped into his arms. It was the happiest moment of her life!

-----------------------------------

Yea this one's kinda short... and for sure not done! There's plenty more college life to come! But i got lots to do soooo I gotta leave it at that. Enjoy! And thanks for reading 'The Life and Times of Ophelia Nigmos'
23-01-2009, 03:52 AM
Aw, their Freshman year just went by so fast! It's really neat that he purposed!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
24-01-2009, 06:24 PM
Awwww, how sweet!

I actually do kind of miss having University, hehe.

25-01-2009, 02:54 AM
You know Ophelia's grandma woohoo'ed the Grim Reaper? Look at her memories next time you play the family. I saw that last year.

O.o;
25-01-2009, 04:11 AM
That's creepy!!!