Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Just Noticed Something... (Processor Help)
23-01-2009, 05:33 AM
I Just Noticed Something... (Processor Help)
i just noticed that the minimum requriments for windows vista processor for the sims 3 is. 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent...

my new laptop has... Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU P7350 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz

since when has it been 2.4 GHz??? now im worried if ill be able to play as smoothly as i thought it would. can someone explain to me if im good or not??

[color=purple] just keep simming just keep simming just keep simming simming simming, what do u do? U SIM SIM SIM!<br />[color=red]I Need Simmers Anonymous!!!
Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2009, 05:34 AM
Re: I Just Noticed Something... (Processor Help)
they will make a patch for it if it runs slow or have problems or your pc they always do
23-01-2009, 05:40 AM
(23-01-2009 05:34 AM)anyiahsim link Wrote:they will make a patch for it if it runs slow or have problems or your pc they always do
Really? Mines 2.0GHz on my laptop too.
Gosh, I really hope it runs smoothly.. TS2 was a bit choppy at times... {wacko}
23-01-2009, 02:19 PM
If you had problems with Sims 2 being choppy, it's gonna be a nightmare with Sims 3 since it's even more requiring.. I have an ancient comp myself and sims 2 doesn't even work with.. But luckily I'm getting a super gaming laptop soon and I'll get to play Sims 3 in all of it's beaty ^^ can't wait for the water reflections, lmao!

Maissi means corn in finnish, so should I eat myself? Tongue
23-01-2009, 02:26 PM
Try taking down your settings if it's choppy if you can.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
24-01-2009, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2009 03:53 PM by pablo247.)
(23-01-2009 02:26 PM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:Try taking down your settings if it's choppy if you can.
Only when I first start playing it lags a bit.. But if I zoom right in and out, rotate the cam all the way around and then back in, it runs beautifully.
Haha, I play it on the highest graphics and with smooth edges on.
I'm fussy like that. Tongue
24-01-2009, 10:14 PM
I was told at my computer campus store that a duel core 2.0 GHz means you have 4. Something GHz.

I hope they weren’t just pulling my leg.  {blink}

now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas.