Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tips For Legacies
25-01-2009, 03:22 AM
Tips For Legacies
I've always wondered what makes a good legacy? So I'm asking you what keeps you reading a legacy. Hopefully, this will help people creating legacies. Reply to this topic with things you like and I'll add it.

Tips:
+ Photoshopped pictures (even just a little bit) make me want to keep reading
+ Custom Sims are just better to look at
+ Do a twist to an Maxis's created family

That's all I have. I will credit you for all the tips you add! Wink

[center]8 M0RE DAYS UNTiL TS3![br]25 M0RE DAYS UNTiL SCH00L iS 0UT![/center]
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 03:31 AM
Re: Tips For Legacies
i think the story-mode is very appealing to me. it usually last longer (even though i havn't
done it that way in my legacy yet) but i still like it alot and i encourage
anyone who has the patience to do it. . .do it!

uhmm, try and keep things interesting, depending on the expantion packs
you have you can go on vacations....add a pet to the household,
change houses, get a job, the possibilities are endless! Drama is good as long as theres
not too much drama, then it just gets annoying.

My best advice to you would be balance.

good luck, alisha (:
25-01-2009, 05:11 AM
Heh, I created an article similar to this, with an accompany article on the ways to take pictures in the game but it still hasn't made it to SimsFans yet. I don't know if it got accepted or not lol. But most of it was picture tips (lighting, the graphic settings, the sizes, the walls being up, the plumbob) and also writing tips (no chatspeak, try to spell correctly, and capitalization and punctuation)

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
25-01-2009, 06:58 AM
Try to make unique Sims. Beautiful Sims are great to look at, but it's harder to create a unique founder. Don't go too long without updating.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
25-01-2009, 12:20 PM
Chanel makes good points.

Also, throwing in a story is always interesting. It's great having something to keep you on the edge of your seat.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]