Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Kinda need help
20-01-2009, 04:23 AM
I Kinda need help
ok, so first of I'm a newbie and i need to make a introduction for myself but ill do that later... Smile

now I'm not the kind of person who asks for help on every little thing..i try to figure it out and i usaualy do but right now I'm so friggin confused O.o

ok so i have Sims double deluxe and i loaded all this stuff onto it (stuff packs, downloads from sims2.com) and i just bought Sims 2 pets but when i download Sims pets it only lets me play the pets one.

i heard from somewhere that i would have to install pets first but i have so much stuff on deluxe and i really don't want to lose it... {no}

what do i do?

thanks
sami
Nobody
Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2009, 01:58 AM
Re: I Kinda need help
It doesn't matter if you download things into your game and then add an EP. All the EP does is add features, and even if you have to click on the Pet's icon to play it, all of the things from Double Deluxe and whatnot are still there.
The EP's just add extra things for your sims to use or whatever. The stuff you loaded is still there.

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: y7jV.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: wEwJ.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: z110.gif]
<br />[/center]
21-01-2009, 06:35 AM
It will disable your Custom Content, so you will need to enable it to see it in the game.
22-01-2009, 03:23 AM
Click the Pets icon, and tehn let it go through loading,  then on the N-Hood Selection, something should come up,  say OK and then all of the CC should be there.  Also, the Pets Icon is just what you click to get to the game. Everything should be there still, and the things with Pets.
22-01-2009, 03:42 AM
Just make sure that it says that you have enabled custom content.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!