Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Incorperation of Twilight
23-01-2009, 03:36 AM
Incorperation of Twilight
So i had this idea that may be that there could be an Twilight expansion pack.

Extra skin colors (sparkly!)
New cars (rust red truck yea!)
Hair

Stuff like that. Even a town called Forks. Depending on how the new sims 3 game is of course (I heard they had some extra special things in-store for us!!)

its an idea that i had in the shower, so yea.

Add on to it, reply to it, critic it!!! Big Grin TYVM :3

~Jal Ninja
Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2009, 03:49 AM
Re: Incorperation of Twilight
I am totally with you on this!  I love twilight and everything twilight!

However, I'm really not sure if they would see this as worth it, I don't know if it would go over as well as any other EP and stuff.  I think if you want a twilight themed N-hood and characters, you will have to use your imagination and create your own.  I know I'm going to make my own Twilight based N-hood ASAP but I don't think EA will think it will make as much money.  I could be wrong but I don't see this in the sims future.  I do want vampires and werewolves though for sure, Twilight EP or no Twilight EP.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
23-01-2009, 04:21 AM
I like the idea with one exception: I don't like the Twilight bit.
I haven't read the book yet but I'm going to. But even if I love it as much as everyone else who are obsessed with it I wouldn't want a Twilight themed expansion pack, the reason being that it wouldn't be a good idea.
A supernatural expansion pack would be great, and you could do Twilight characters in it. But to do a expansion based on some books wouldn't be good at all since it wouldn't lure non-twilight fans to buy it. It'd be like making a Discworld Expansion pack. I'd be the first to buy it, but pretty much no-one else would (no-one I know anyway).

But apart from the name bit, yeah! Superstitions and monsters would be awesome, and if it's a expansion those who doesn't want it can just ignore it. Big Grin

&quot;Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.&quot;<br /><br />-- Terry Pratchett, Jingo<br />[Image: bannerIDSFkopia-1.jpg]
<br /><br />My Deviantart page<br />
23-01-2009, 04:36 AM
(23-01-2009 03:36 AM)JallioNinja link Wrote:So i had this idea that may be that there could be an Twilight expansion pack.

Extra skin colors (sparkly!)
New cars (rust red truck yea!)
Hair

Oh, but if it were to exist, under the new cars section I would love to see Bella's tank/car that Edward gets her as the before car before she is...(I don't want to spoil anything).  I think you know what I mean Smile

Anyways, I would love to see that car, and sparkly skin would be cool, maybe some CC for skin like that will come out.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
23-01-2009, 05:53 PM
I love Twilight, but I don't want it to be The Twilight Sims 3...
A few things from Twilight would be cute, though. Like, if TS3 got a deal with Stephenie Meyer, they could put the Twilight saga books in bookstores in Sunset Valley! It would be soo cute to see your Sims reading it ^__^

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
23-01-2009, 10:41 PM
yes!  The hopelessly romantic sims would be in love with thier Twilight books lol!  I would love that!

23-01-2009, 10:42 PM
(23-01-2009 10:41 PM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:yes!  The hopelessly romantic sims would be in love with thier Twilight books lol!  I would love that!
Ohhh, I didn't think about that! Yes, traits should affect how a Sim feels about a book! {yes}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
23-01-2009, 10:44 PM
yes they should.  I would love to see a sims response after reading a book, I mean, one of the traits is bookworm so they love to read and stuff so I think sims should respond to books in different ways according to thier traits.  That would be awesome!

23-01-2009, 10:45 PM
With Twilight, there could be fanpire Sims! {lol}

23-01-2009, 11:48 PM
omg, i love all of your expansions on my idea :3(fanspires lol) um, yes i am going to creat my own twilight hood and it will be awesome!!!

~Jal Ninja