Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Incorperation of Twilight
16-02-2009, 03:03 AM
Re: Incorperation of Twilight
Yeah........  That doesnt really clear things up. You like Edward.........
Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2009, 03:16 AM
Not anymore.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
16-02-2009, 07:49 PM
(24-01-2009 11:32 PM)followthesmile link Wrote:I think if they had a supernatural EP it would work out fine. It could have traditional vampires and Twilight vampires, they same would be with werewolves. They could also include traditional witches/wizards and Harry Potter witches/wizards. I don't know if they would do that though. However, I wouldn't like a just Twilight EP and I am the hugest Twilight fan. I would rather someone really good make some CC that would work fine with me.
Having an EP based on a book isn't good because it limits the buyer pool. Then people would want anime EPs, movie EPS and so on. However, a Sailor Moon EP might be cool...LOL. Big Grin

I agree!  {clap}
22-03-2009, 06:04 PM
lol that kind of sounds like nightlife just better also i am getting new moon and twilight on Monday!!! yay! anyway Twilight expansion sounds like a good name and the add-ons to the game sound cool to i`m all in for it Tongue

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
26-03-2009, 01:40 PM
As much as I love Twilight, I don't think this is a good idea.
It would ofcourse be great publicity if they had Twilight ads in the game -- but no Twilight expansion packs. I think that's a bit exaggerating.

[Image: xtinie222.png]
<br />[Image: we2.png]
26-03-2009, 07:40 PM
why Twilight?....
27-03-2009, 03:34 AM
Because Twilight is a great book and wwould be a fun edition.
28-03-2009, 02:21 AM
plus I'm obsessed with it!  No, that's not a great reason but its definitely true.  While this will probably not happen I do know that I will be making a lot of twilight based characters and homes in my game for fun!  I can't wait to see what I can do and see how close I can get the characters to look like the movie ones...or the ones I imagined before I saw the movie.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
14-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Personaly i would love to see that happen but i think it would be a huge waist of money people want to play sims to play sims (to use there imagination to create what they want to create not what others have already created) and plus to many people who play sims either dont like twilight or have never heard of it therefor not enough people would buy it :l but no if it were just me this would be the coolest thing ever!

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
15-04-2009, 04:03 AM
I totally get what you are saying and I agree.  I'm sure a twilight fanatic who plays sims will make lots of twilight CC for download and I may try my hand at it so I'm sure we can locate stuff that is as good as things found in a Twilight EP.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]