Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When you DIE during pregnancy
23-01-2009, 08:56 PM
When you DIE during pregnancy
what happens when you die during your pregnancy?...do you have the baby then die...or you just die? Could you have miscarrages?I always wanted to know this but never tried...I jus want to know

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES
Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2009, 09:54 PM
Re: When you DIE during pregnancy
Just die.
When I first played the game, for like the first day I didn't move from the comp, I played the Calientes. This was before I worked out the whole neighbourhood story, so she married Mortimer Goth and got pregnant. Then on the night before she was due to give birth, I wet myself when I saw a ghost, wondering "WHAT, WHOS THAT, WHY?!" and he scared her, and she died.
No baby, no nothing.

Thats what happens :]
Miscariages can happen with a hack.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
25-01-2009, 05:17 AM
One time I had a pregnant sim and she decided to fly a kite in a lightening storm and well, I forgot about her and she died...

but she just died, and I think the ghost shows up as not pregnant, but I can't be too sure.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
25-01-2009, 05:25 AM
The ghost doesnt show up preggs, but if you resurrect them they start at the beginning of the pregnancy.
25-01-2009, 12:21 PM
(25-01-2009 05:17 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:One time I had a pregnant sim and she decided to fly a kite in a lightening storm and well, I forgot about her and she died...

but she just died, and I think the ghost shows up as not pregnant, but I can't be too sure.

If that were reality, I'd be like "Oh dear..."
But it's the sims, so I laughed.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]