Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Moon Release date
24-01-2009, 07:30 AM
New Moon Release date
do you think that they are kind of rushing the movie a little bit I mean the first movie just came out in november. The release date is november 20,2009 I mean that is rushing it alitte if you ask me what is all of your opinions? here is a link to ign's 2009 movie previews http://movies.ign.com/articles/947/947250p4.html
Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2009, 04:44 PM
Re: New Moon Release date
I dont think they are rushing it.  This is great!!!!
24-01-2009, 04:59 PM
They're rushing it just a teensy bit... I'm starting to like Twilight less and less already...

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
24-01-2009, 05:46 PM
I agree with Chanel.
But I think they are rushing it to much.
Its going to turn up coming out crappy.
24-01-2009, 06:49 PM
I agree with Brittany and Chanel.
I hope if they make it worth while. They are destroying the books,and it's annoying.
I hope the new director can make up all the crappyness that the old director made up.

24-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Plus, Dakota Fanning AND Vanessa Hudgens will be in it... I would like the movies more if the cast wasn't so star-studded on purpose...

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
24-01-2009, 08:22 PM
O_O No not DAKOTA! Dx I agree what's up with all this major stars? I like the original cast[except for Kristen]
tbh I would now rather have it released in 2010,rather then for to rush it and it be all crappy

24-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Agreed. The cast wasn't super-duper famous in Twilight... Rob and Taylor had done a few movies, but that's it. Before Twilight, I'd never heard of Kristen Stewart. You're right, currently they're just trying to hurry to make more money by getting as many over-exposed stars as possible.

24-01-2009, 08:31 PM
I mean they already have enough exposure at it is. I don't hate them,it's just, I mean c'mon let the other stars have the spotlight for once,like Kellan =]

24-01-2009, 08:37 PM
Yeah. All the hype is about Rob, Kristen, Taylor and Vanessa. Everyone on Twilighters Anonymous won't shut up about Taylor or Vanessa being in New Moon. It's like, so what if a certain person is or isn't in it, the first book is already ruined anyway -.-