Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If there is a delay...
25-01-2009, 11:18 PM
If there is a delay...
What will you do? How will you keep yourself preoccupied?

You know, I wouldn't put it past EA to make one last EP for ts2, to steal our money keep us entertained until TS3 is released.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 11:23 PM
Re: If there is a delay...
I'll get Apartment Life.  (I'm just not getting it now since TS3 is coming, but if there is a delay, and if it's past March, then I'm getting AL)

Then I'd still be bored to death, because I want TS3.  I just do the everyday stuff, like live life...and look forward to the day TS3 comes out.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
25-01-2009, 11:48 PM
I kinda wish I didn't have an EP, so I could do what you would do.

I also wish I had a life, so I could do other things while not having to think about TS# almost every single second of my life!

[/center]
26-01-2009, 12:43 AM
I will keep playing TS2. lol.
26-01-2009, 02:28 AM
I would reinstall my Sims 2 games. And have a heart attack.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
26-01-2009, 02:35 AM
Yeah, I am freaking out kinda on the inside too...the only thing that is causing me not to is that EA haven't announced it and those are stupid rumors, freaking noobs saying it, and other countries acting crazy, and a blabbermouth.

But, I would be MAD if that game was delayed...especially if it is delayed for over a month.  I would have to live with it...it would be hard for me at first...it will.

But I would just get AL and play that sucker if it's delayed and start another story to keep me playing...if it wasn't for the storytelling, that game would had been long uninstalled...that's the only thing that's keeping me playing TS2.  Otherwise, I would do what I'd been doing:  Going to school, posting on forums, and watching all the pokemon seasons, singing the theme songs of all 11 seasons.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
26-01-2009, 03:24 AM
I'd work and work and work so that I'd get money for a new computer. This one I share with my brother, who doesn't know how to respect other users at all... I've gotten 1/3rd of the money I need for the actual computer, I just hope that TS3 is released on time AND that I get enough money before that  Big Grin

Suggie, are you watching pokemon at home or on the internet? Cause they stopped airing the episodes up here and they don't sell more than three or four seasons...

&quot;Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.&quot;<br /><br />-- Terry Pratchett, Jingo<br />[Image: bannerIDSFkopia-1.jpg]
<br /><br />My Deviantart page<br />
26-01-2009, 03:30 AM
They still air pokemon up here, where you live?  I would die if that show is cancelled, but would totally die if pokemon disappears from the face of earth, but that won't happen, it's Nintendo's biggest game besides stupid Mario.  They are like in their 11th season.

I downloaded my episodes, but you can watch them on Megavideo.com...just type in pokemon or pokemon episodes, or pokemon season (whatever number).  They have lots of pokemon episodes.

26-01-2009, 04:06 AM
ooh, where did you download them? I stopped watching them after the end of johto, and they don't even sell them here!

they do air them, but it's like at the most innapropriate times.

[/center]
26-01-2009, 04:24 AM
I downloaded mine off of torrents, which took hours.  I'd been watching since I was like eight or so, and know all the theme songs by heart.  If I had to choose between The Sims and Pokemon existing, and it was only my choice, I would be stuck forever.  If I choose Sims, the pokemon fans would kill me, then if I choose pokemon, the Sims fans would kill me.

But you can also download off of megavideo.  I use vid23.com, but it's acting stupid with megavideo at this time, but also Download helper, a Firefox add-on works too.  You just play the video, and these three balls will move, and you just click the downloadhelper button and it would download.  But it also catches ads and stuff, so you have to make sure you download the right thing.  Like it would list downloadable things on the page, but you don't know which is which.

They DO air them at the most inappropriate times, like when kids are in school.  I am also looking forward to Pokemon Platinum coming March 22, so that's my backup game if TS3 gets delayed, which it won't.