Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should I. . . ?
26-01-2009, 02:58 PM
How should I. . . ?
What would be the best way to make a sort of. . . family graveyard, I would say?

I don't want it on the main lot, because my legacy sims would be dying of shock or whatever left && right and truthfully, there's no room and it would look tacky :P But I don't want it to be a community lot because when my sims go to visit the graves, I don't want everybody and there third uncle ((those not in the Douse family)) to come and knock over the graves or just simply . . . be there.
So now I need your help (:

Tell me how I should make a family graveyard.

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: y7jV.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: wEwJ.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: z110.gif]
<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2009, 12:49 AM
Re: How should I. . . ?
If you have OFB, then buy a small lot, and tehn fill it with tombstones and never open.

That work?
27-01-2009, 01:22 AM
It could work.
If I had OFB :B

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
<br />[/center]
27-01-2009, 03:30 AM
Oh,  Im sorry Sad

Well then Im not quite sure lol      That was the only solution that I could think of lol
27-01-2009, 03:34 AM
lol.
It's fine. I just need a way to be able to keep my generations, so I may be blessed on being able to see their ghost (:

<br />[/center]
27-01-2009, 04:30 AM
You could keep the graves in somebody's invrntory.... I don't know what else you could do...

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
28-01-2009, 12:07 AM
Alright. Thanks.

<br />[/center]
30-01-2009, 08:30 PM
but make sure to take them out before that sim dies. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
30-01-2009, 08:33 PM
I'm keeping mine in the house for a while ;D
Then when theres enough tombstones, Imma transfer them to a downloaded lot [I can't build on my life]

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
30-01-2009, 10:15 PM
If you make it a community lot, and divide it into a park and a cemetery it should work. Put enough things in the park to keep the other sims out of the graveyard. Like a pond for fishing, chess boards, statues to admire. You can use trees to screen the graveyard.  Smile