Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stuck in the shower
27-01-2009, 03:22 AM
Re: Stuck in the shower
Tried the moveobjects cheat.  It didn't work.  You know how sometimes you can move something and see the Sim inside it?  If I move the shower he isn't there.
Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2009, 03:26 AM
I think he's gone, then.
Sorry.

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: y7jV.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: wEwJ.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: z110.gif]
<br />[/center]
27-01-2009, 03:40 AM
does anyone live with him? If not wait for a walkby select him/her then delete don EXIT and SAVE then when you load the house again he'll be back when you load

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
27-01-2009, 04:32 AM
Delete him, and the shower with moveobjects on. Save, then exit, then reenter the lot. your sim will be by the mailbox.

You don't have to delete the shower, bu tit might think it's still being used, and become unuseable.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
27-01-2009, 01:08 PM
(27-01-2009 04:32 AM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:Delete him, and the shower with moveobjects on. Save, then exit, then reenter the lot. your sim will be by the mailbox.

You don't have to delete the shower, bu tit might think it's still being used, and become unuseable.

This worked!!  {clap}  I was a bit leery of doing it so I made a copy of the Sims on my desktop so I could revert back BUT...there he is, right by the mailbox in all his womanizing glory!!

The shower's gone but I don't care a bit about that!  Don's back!  Thank you so much!  I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl over a simulated character...doesn't say much for me, huh?

THANKS  BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ!